RSSC Voyager Cabins

mledet

I'm not sure what tips you mean? We spent almost 4 months on the world cruise in #733 (starboard). I had friends in your cabin so I've been in it before. It was exactly like our cabin except yours is port side. Also the hallway for all cabins forward of the elevator have a narrower hallway than the cabins midship. What info would you like to know?

Thank you for posting! By tips I just meant any "inside info" from an experienced cruiser aboard the Voyager. This is my first with RSSC, and my first on a ship of her caliber. Definitely a cut above mass market lines from what I've read.

4 months on a world cruise??? OH wow! I'm sooooo envious. Some day, I'd love to do that as well.

Wonder why the hallways narrow forward........cabin size, or just shape of ship in general...

Have no clue what to expect except a wonderful time.

--Mae Ann

Wonder why the hallways narrow forward........cabin size, or just shape of ship in general...

--Mae Ann

You'll love the Voyager! With respect to your question, Cat D-H are identical (356 sq ft--huge compared to any other "entry level" cabins). I think the narrower corridors are largely a function of the traffic expected to be using them. SInce the midships corridor leads between the fore and aft elevators whereas the forward corridor leads only to cabins.

Archived