Carnival Miracle room 6152

CrzRani

Just got off the Miracle in Extended Balcony room 6152 that cruised to the Mexican Riviera. Just wanted to share some photos and a quick review.

The room was your standard size with the love seat area with table, flat screen TV, mini bar fridge, large 3 door closet and blow dryer in your room. The extended balcony really was nice cause even though it's another 15-18", so I hear, that difference made it so the lounge chairs weren't up against the glass. We had 3 chairs - 2 standard and 1 recliner. Seems this can be transformed into a 3 man room via the love seat.

No noise to be heard, since above and below this row of rooms is all other rooms, so no pool deck chairs sliding at 6 am.

The view was only slightly obstructed below and to the right, but nothing that one can complain about. Privacy was very good as you could not be viewed from above. Side balconies perhaps could see you if they peered around the barrier, but we didn't have that issue.

I loved this room to cause it was the first room in a line of suites, so our steward, Leny, must have been top notch to have the responsibility of this area. He made sure we always had ice and our rooms were tended to.

Nice to also take advantage of the perk with Platinum Laundry; all my clothes were returned nicely laundered and folded. Love it.

photo9_zps1919d761.jpg

photo10_zps7f7cccfe.jpg

photo8_zps207217c8.jpg

I was on the same cruise, in cabin 8138. I forgot to take pictures of my cabin. You should post yours on www.********************

Just got off the Miracle in Extended Balcony room 6152 that cruised to the Mexican Riviera. Just wanted to share some photos and a quick review.

The room was your standard size with the love seat area with table, flat screen TV, mini bar fridge, large 3 door closet and blow dryer in your room. The extended balcony really was nice cause even though it's another 15-18", so I hear, that difference made it so the lounge chairs weren't up against the glass. We had 3 chairs - 2 standard and 1 recliner. Seems this can be transformed into a 3 man room via the love seat.

No noise to be heard, since above and below this row of rooms is all other rooms, so no pool deck chairs sliding at 6 am.

The view was only slightly obstructed below and to the right, but nothing that one can complain about. Privacy was very good as you could not be viewed from above. Side balconies perhaps could see you if they peered around the barrier, but we didn't have that issue.

I loved this room to cause it was the first room in a line of suites, so our steward, Leny, must have been top notch to have the responsibility of this area. He made sure we always had ice and our rooms were tended to.

Nice to also take advantage of the perk with Platinum Laundry; all my clothes were returned nicely laundered and folded. Love it.

photo9_zps1919d761.jpg

photo10_zps7f7cccfe.jpg

photo8_zps207217c8.jpg

Oh, I LOVE the Miracle. We had her here in Manhattan for a long time...we went on her in Feb. right before she went out to the west coast for the 4th x. Splendor is nice, but I'd much rather have the Miracle here (or the Spirit!) Hope you enjoyed your cruise! :D

Great Photos by any chance do you happen to have a copy of the fun times? how was the food on the lido deck and dining room?

Unfortunately we didn't save our Fun Times. I'm thinking it didn't matter much, but we had a tropical storm that came through and disrupted the itinerary although we still got to go to both ports, but for shorter periods of time.

Lido Deck had lots of options, with your style pizza, hot wok station, a hot sandwich deli, and they had one day a chocolate indulgence with dipped fruit and cakes...:eek:

We made sure to eat dinner every night in the MDR and over all we will give it a 4 out of 5. Lobster was always a winner, and the Indian plate too. Don't order any Mexican food at dinner. We ordered the Chile Rellenos and it was awful. For some reason they breaded the chile instead of egg and it made it hard as a rock.

Other than that, we found almost all meals acceptable or better and love the puffy breads they serve at the punchliner breakfast.... :D

we love Miracle....it exceeded our expectations. I'm jealous, but enjoy your cruise one her ;)

BTW, noticed you're from the OC..... :)

Oh, I LOVE the Miracle. We had her here in Manhattan for a long time...we went on her in Feb. right before she went out to the west coast for the 4th x. Splendor is nice, but I'd much rather have the Miracle here (or the Spirit!) Hope you enjoyed your cruise! :D

We did enjoy it very much. I can say that the Spirit class exceeded our expectations and am jonesin' perhaps for another cruise next October to re-visit those ports with extended times.....It was fairly quick with our weather interruption.

Yeah I am from the Hood, lol, I work in Anaheim at the Hilton, Im Based out in Los Alamitos & I am a Guard for knott's haunt. Nice CRZ by the way I used to ride a R1 most people tripped out because it is very rare you see a female ryder.

I am afraid that I wont get to enjoy the balcony since in Feb its storm season out here in CA. I cruised on Miracle in May and the food was horrible on the lido deck. I never knew mangolian wok was soup lol.

As you enter from the gangway what deck do you end up in? is it always Empress Deck?

Cool to see another female rider.....I have an R1 too and a CBR, and a 50cc scooter......What can I say, I love 2 wheels. And I usually put my guy friends to shame at the track. :D

As for the boarding, no. From the LB gangway, we were boarded and debarked on Level 3. For tendering, it was Level "A", and in Puerto Vallarta is was Level 1.

any fun things to do in PV or Cabo that you would recommend?

We were on the miracle for the 10/6-10/13 sailing. The tendering in Cabo was a mess but we had a blast in PV.

I wanted to parasail in Cabo, but because we had such a big party and no one could decide on what to do we ended up just going to Cabo Wabo and walking around Cabo. In PV we did the "beach break at leasure". It was cheap and it was AWESOME!

The bus takes you thru PV with a tour guide that gives you the highlights of the city. You end up at the Blue Shrimp restaraunt. The place is very clean and the prices were good. $10 USD for a bucket of dos equis ($2 per beer). We also had the handmade quacamole which was excellent. Prices were reasonable. But the best part of this place is there was parasailing right next door. Also, Jet skis, banana tube thing, all sorts of beach activies. My wife, son, and I all parasailed for $40 USD each. We had a blast and will go back there if we ever do this trip again. There are a bunch of beach vendors, but they do take no for an answer and are very polite.

Basically you get the opportunity to do various "off boat" beach excursions, but still have the security of getting the bus ride back to the ship. My only complaint was that it was only 4 hrs. If you go do the 9am departure to give yourself more time.

Parasail video

If you fast forward to the end you can see the blue shrimp as I'm coming in.

AZT

ETA: I did save all the fun times so I'll copy those tomorrow and upload them if you guys are interested.

Hey Crzrani I was just down the hall from you in 6250 on the same cruise. We had a great time in spite of all the changes due to the storm. I just love the Spirit class ships.

We took the Wild Dolphins snorkle in PV and the Arches and Lovers beach snorkle in Cabo. Never snorkled before but now I'm hooked.

We were on the miracle for the 10/6-10/13 sailing. The tendering in Cabo was a mess but we had a blast in PV.

I wanted to parasail in Cabo, but because we had such a big party and no one could decide on what to do we ended up just going to Cabo Wabo and walking around Cabo. In PV we did the "beach break at leasure". It was cheap and it was AWESOME!

ETA: I did save all the fun times so I'll copy those tomorrow and upload them if you guys are interested.

AZT - I'm curious about the "Beach Break at Leisure" was this something you booked through the ship?? Sounds right up our alley - we go in January on the Miracle and am trying to get some ideas of how to spend our days in port. There are so few reviews of this itenerary so any info and Fun Times for this trip are very exciting to see!!!

Thanks for the info!

Jen!

Hey Crzrani I was just down the hall from you in 6250 on the same cruise. We had a great time in spite of all the changes due to the storm. I just love the Spirit class ships.

We took the Wild Dolphins snorkle in PV and the Arches and Lovers beach snorkle in Cabo. Never snorkled before but now I'm hooked.

Aw dang! Were you in one of the suites? What a bummer that we didn't connect with more people on here. Yes, we love the Spirit Class; it's laid out very well.

We did the wild dolphins/Snorkeling/Hidden Beach excursion to the Marieta Islands in PV. (You should check out pics on Google of the "Hidden Beach")... I've heard the Zip Line excursion is pretty fun too in PV. I'm sure any excursion with water or jungle can't be half bad.

In Cabo my friend did the dolphin swim, which she loved. I'm scuba certified, so I did the Scuba excursion in Cabo. LOTS of fish. Visibility wasn't bad considering the storm. I heard if you like shopping, then Cabo is a fun place to stroll around too. I guess it just depends what thrill you're seeking :eek:

Glad you enjoyed the cruise as much as we did.

AZT - I'm curious about the "Beach Break at Leisure" was this something you booked through the ship?? Sounds right up our alley - we go in January on the Miracle and am trying to get some ideas of how to spend our days in port. There are so few reviews of this itenerary so any info and Fun Times for this trip are very exciting to see!!!

Thanks for the info!

Jen!

Yes we booked the Beach Break at Leaisure thru the ship. I'm pretty sure it's the cheapest excurstion you can book on the ship for PV. We were pretty worried about booking excursions on our own as we didn't want to get left behind if there was an issue with the excursion. This was perfect because we got to go to the beach, and then book activites "on our own", without paying the inflated ship rate. The Restaraunt is very nice, and it's near the new pier in PV

Also, In Cabo they have "Amaze in Cabo" which is kind of like the Amazing race. If you book on-line you can save a few bucks. We didn't do this one but it REALLY looked like a lot of fun! They post pics of people doing the activites on thier facebook page.

AZT

Archived