All things Getaway

Medtech2

The 4,000-passenger Norwegian Getaway—making her debut in January 2014—will test the updated wine menu on its Caribbean voyages before the new selection of wines are embraced by the rest of the fleet over the course of the year.

The Mondavi Family also produced an interesting series of videos about wine-tasting, which will be aired on the onboard entertainment system in staterooms.

We have not been able to find the new wine menu. It seems like it should be available at this time. We contacted pre-cruise Concierge and thay hardly knew what we were talking about.

Can anyone sailing on 'Getaway' post the menu or provide any information regarding this subject?

Thank You,

The 4,000-passenger Norwegian Getaway—making her debut in January 2014—will test the updated wine menu on its Caribbean voyages before the new selection of wines are embraced by the rest of the fleet over the course of the year.

The Mondavi Family also produced an interesting series of videos about wine-tasting, which will be aired on the onboard entertainment system in staterooms.

We have not been able to find the new wine menu. It seems like it should be available at this time. We contacted pre-cruise Concierge and thay hardly knew what we were talking about.

Can anyone sailing on 'Getaway' post the menu or provide any information regarding this subject?

Thank You,

Maybe since it says "on its Caribbean voyages", which haven't started yet, maybe that menu isn't available yet? Edited by Will Sail For Food

If that is a 2-bedroom villa, I can email you photos I received from my son today. Please feel free to email me if you would like me to forward some of what I have.

m underscore ringenoldus at hotmail dot com

Thank you I just got some pics from our cruise consultant from NCL! That was nice of you to offer I hope your son has a great cruise...

If that is a 2-bedroom villa, I can email you photos I received from my son today. Please feel free to email me if you would like me to forward some of what I have.

m underscore ringenoldus at hotmail dot com

Would you mind emailing me the 2 bedroom villa pictures? We will be in a couple of them in June. Maja651@yahoo.com

Hey, why does my cruise-ships dot com Getaway ticker say I "sailed" already on March 1st, 2014? :rolleyes:;)

Ha! Too funny! I am booked with my boyfriend and parents for the 3/1/14 sailing on the Getaway too! We can't wait (unless we missed it already :p)!

Thanks for all the great videos and info everyone!! We are so excited to cruise on the Getaway!! If anyone has any pics of the Haven or Suite 16712 please let me know thanks!!!

That's one of the cabins we have booked for June! We booked 16714 as well. We are hoping to be able to open the balcony dividers. When you are there, would you mind checking it it looks possible?

Just noticed- you'll be in the cabin after us! Lol. I guess we will be posting the pictures for you! :)

Edited by maja651

Thank You,

I'm excited about that. I like Mondavi.

That's one of the cabins we have booked for June! We booked 16714 as well. We are hoping to be able to open the balcony dividers. When you are there, would you mind checking it it looks possible?

Just noticed- you'll be in the cabin after us! Lol. I guess we will be posting the pictures for you! :)

That sounds great!! Have a great cruise...

will be on Feb 15th sailing and getting pumped...is the Flamingo Bar and Grill the equivalent of the Uptown Bar and Grill on the Breakaway and is the food complimentary??I wonder if it will be open for lunch during embarkation??:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Flamingo Bar & Grill is complimentary and I suspect, but am not sure, that it would be open kind of like Beir Garten or O'sheehans. Maybe someone knows for sure and can let you know.

PS. Actually just looked at the bake shop and would love to do a short cruise on GETAWAY just to try the BAKE SHOP. yumm

Edited by B6ConMe