Jewel Dailies for NOLA Western Carribean cruise

mickev99

Hi! I am sailing on Dec 8th on the Jewel out of NOLA. Doing the Western Carribean (Cozumel, Belize City, Roaton, & Costa Maya). Please, please, please....if someone on an earlier cruise (the sooner, the better) can post dailies and Splash Academy kids activities (I need 6-9 yrs, 10-12 yrs, and 13-17 yrs), and any pics/menus, etc, I would gladly appreciate it! I also see a lot of other people asking for it. I promise I will do the same and also write a review after I sail to pay it forward! Thanks so much!!!

Hi! I am sailing on Dec 8th on the Jewel out of NOLA. Doing the Western Carribean (Cozumel, Belize City, Roaton, & Costa Maya). Please, please, please....if someone on an earlier cruise (the sooner, the better) can post dailies and Splash Academy kids activities (I need 6-9 yrs, 10-12 yrs, and 13-17 yrs), and any pics/menus, etc, I would gladly appreciate it! I also see a lot of other people asking for it. I promise I will do the same and also write a review after I sail to pay it forward! Thanks so much!!!

I have most of mine. We just got back last night from the Jewel's 1st cruise out of NOLA. My only disappointment was the kids club. 2 of our 3 kids begged us NOT to send them. They combined the 6-9 with the 10-12 into one big group and my 12 yr old was lost amongst the younger kids.

I am not completely unpacked yet and as soon as my vacation fog wears off, i'll post the dailies.

I have most of mine. We just got back last night from the Jewel's 1st cruise out of NOLA. My only disappointment was the kids club. 2 of our 3 kids begged us NOT to send them. They combined the 6-9 with the 10-12 into one big group and my 12 yr old was lost amongst the younger kids.

I am not completely unpacked yet and as soon as my vacation fog wears off, i'll post the dailies.

Thank you so much! I would really appreciate it. I can understand how your 12 year old feels, but if that happens on my cruise, my 10 year old would be thrilled. I have 9 year old twins and a 10 1/2 year old (all girls), and the older one is already complaining about how the twins always get to be together and she has to be in a different group...although she would meet other kids quickly, so either way would work for us. But that's a 5th grader and her younger sisters. I can't imagine having a middle schooler like yours mixed in with young elementary kids, that wouldn't be fun at all for her. Thanks again!

kchiumento,

It looks like someone else posted the dailies from that cruise, so I don't want you to do double work, but thanks so much for the offer. However, she didn't have her kids with her, so she didn't have the Splash Academy dailies. I am looking for 6-9, 10-12 (I know you said they combined those), and 13-17. Do you by chance have those that you can scan when you get a chance? Thanks!!!

Archived