thank you so much we switched to AD 8002!

starfamily

I am jumping with excitement! Our TA was able to switch us to 8002 AD for Christmas week 2006 on the Sun! If anyone has photos of this cabin please send me a link! I thank all of you so much, we were in 9001 but the difference in the veranda is amazing, I can't wait!

We have never been in a full suite before only mini suites so this is a big jump for us! I can't wait, we do have two cruises before then but now they seem to pale in comparision! Merry Christmas :D

thanks for the great photos! I am SO excited! I hve a question about this butler, if I have him get us breakfast or dinner do I tip him then like room service or just give him a big tip at the end of the cruise?

Also I hear we get to do priority embarking what does that mean exactly?

thanks for the great photos! I am SO excited! I hve a question about this butler, if I have him get us breakfast or dinner do I tip him then like room service or just give him a big tip at the end of the cruise?

Also I hear we get to do priority embarking what does that mean exactly?

Your call on the tip. What ever you feel comfortable with. What I did was to break up the tip. When I first meet with the bultler I gave him a small tip and explained about how often we planned to eat in the room and the fact I was hosting a small CC gathering in my room. I tipped him after the party and final tip based on total service at the end.

There should be seperate line/area for VIPs when you get to the pier. I am not familiar with NOLA. In Vancouver we had a seperate waiting area with snacks. We were then amoung the first to board and were excorted onto the ship and to the suite. The net you get to cut the lines :D

Archived