Platinum Early to Stateroom ?

southbayer

Hi, I've been on a cruise dry spell for a couple years, so I'm not really on here that often... But I think I've read somewhere about platinum guests now being able to go straight to the stateroom to drop off bags only ? Or can you occupy cause its ready ?

I've called Carnival for clarification, but they didn't know the answer..

thanks

Hi, I've been on a cruise dry spell for a couple years, so I'm not really on here that often... But I think I've read somewhere about platinum guests now being able to go straight to the stateroom to drop off bags only ? Or can you occupy cause its ready ?

thanks

You can occupy your cabin as soon as you board. Your luggage will be delivered early also.

But, they are platinum. They want to know if platinums can go directly to the cabin.

Ok.

If you are Platinum and your ship has FTTF, then yes. Your cabins should be ready.

If your ship does not have FTTF, then you do not have early access to your cabin...Platinum or not.

At least that's the way it's supposed to be.

I know...I know...people go through the closed doors all the time.

But, they are platinum. They want to know if platinums can go directly to the cabin.

For clarification, what the poster means is that platinums can go directly to their cabin only on ships that are selling FTTF. The platinum cruisers don't buy the FTTF, but it is a benefit extended to them as if they did.

thanks

Since we have been platinum, our rooms are ready & luggage at the door by the time we have finished checking in. Its pretty nice to roll right up to the room get unpacked, have a cocktail and be relaxing that soon after boarding.

Archived