Looking for the Spirit 9 night Canary Island Dailies

lara_lox

Hi lara_lox,

From one fashion loving cruiser to another, could you do me the favor of jotting down the names of the Captain and HD while you're on the Spirit & posting them when you get back? I'd really appreciate it!!

Thanks

:)

Sure, I will make a note to try to remind me!

The CD is Gio, I wasn't very impressed with him. Rather full of himself, in my opinion. I saw him at disembarkation in Madeira, he was just standing there, not busy. I had a quick question for him and he treated me as if I was the scum of the street. Very disappointed. My question to him was actually a positive one, not a problem or complaint, so I didn't quite understand the attitude. Oh well, just a bad day I guess. All this said, the cruise was great and that's what matters most!

I don't think it was a bad day tbh. I'd say his favourite passtime involves a mirror...

What did you think of his sidekick JJ? He reminded me of a gang member from Westside Story.

The rest of the crew are great though :D

I don't think it was a bad day tbh. I'd say his favourite passtime involves a mirror...

What did you think of his sidekick JJ? He reminded me of a gang member from Westside Story.

The rest of the crew are great though :D

Haha!! You are so correct on all counts. The rest of the crew on the Spirit was indeed awesome!

Do you happen to know or have the photo specials offered as well? We tend to spend most of our money on pictures.

Hi bear, I have all of the "guts" of the Dailies, so let me search them. Yes, there are several photo specials. I'll see what I can find for you.

Hi bear, I have all of the "guts" of the Dailies, so let me search them. Yes, there are several photo specials. I'll see what I can find for you.

Here you go:

Day after "dress up or not" night: Free duplicate 8x10 or 6x8 with each one purchased

All cruise: Buy 4 photos, get 5th free

All cruise: Purchase NCL Spirit wooden frame, get 50% off cost of 8x10 or 6x8 photo

All cruise: Purchase 2GB thumb drive for $29.95 and get all digital files of purchased photos. (Presumably you don't get digitals of "all photos", only those you purchase.)

Unadvertised special: We bought our embarkation photo and 2 dinner photos. The rep gave us a special embarkation photo showing the ship, route map, Captain's photo and our photo, plus she threw in a photo magnet. We started a "file" early in the cruise (had them put away all of our photos in one folder) and bought the photos on the last day. The photo staff is very nice, so visiting them regularly to put our photos in the file was a very nice experience.

Hope this helps!