When Should I Book for Spring Break

fsa1155

For most of the cruise it was nothing as others have described about Spring Break or the short weekend cruise with college kids. Spring Break cruise for a senior might be tricky because many are almost 18 and too old for the teen's club, but not old enough for any adult activity. My DS tired to sneaked into the disco with his buddies who already turned 18. This might be another reason I won't do a Spring Break graduation cruise for my DS, but an early summer on RCL. She will be a month from her 18th birthday during the Spring Break.

The rowdy kids and drunken fun are more rumored than any of my cruise experience.

For most of the cruise it was nothing as others have described about Spring Break or the short weekend cruise with college kids. Spring Break cruise for a senior might be tricky because many are almost 18 and too old for the teen's club, but not old enough for any adult activity. My DS tired to sneaked into the disco with his buddies who already turned 18. This might be another reason I won't do a Spring Break graduation cruise for my DS, but an early summer on RCL. She will be a month from her 18th birthday during the Spring Break.

The rowdy kids and drunken fun are more rumored than any of my cruise experience.

I thought I read that if the 18 year old is still in high school they were allowed to particpate in the teen activities. They would need to show a school id.

Archived