Dining on Pacific Dawn??

bazzaw

Barry, you have to book each night for the restaurant - a pain, I know, but we like to have the same table and waiters each night. Do it early on the first night then you can book for the next night on the way out. You are given a choice of times such as 5.30, 5.45 or 7.30 (or similar). It's not really any time dining, although if there are only two people requiring seating you can wing it sometimes. Depends what the Maitre d is like, I think.

you can ring up to book or go to the mdr and book each day or after your first mdr visit, or they have a time around 2 pm when you can go to mdr to book each day.

If you are in a suite you get to book the same table for the whole cruise if want to.

Hmm -- I have found this in the P&O website "Make a reservation to dine as a couple or we’ll match you up with like minded, fellow cruisers" .

I am certainly not intending to make a booking every night!!! :eek: -- I think I can now recall that we just turned up in the past whenever we wanted to and they put us on a table with others - in the same way that it works in the MDR for breakfast and lunch. It really isn't anytime dining - as they do funnel you towards two dining times which are approximately that which was traditional dining times.

Barry

Hmm -- I have found this in the P&O website "Make a reservation to dine as a couple or we’ll match you up with like minded, fellow cruisers" .

I am certainly not intending to make a booking every night!!! :eek: -- I think I can now recall that we just turned up in the past whenever we wanted to and they put us on a table with others - in the same way that it works in the MDR for breakfast and lunch. It really isn't anytime dining - as they do funnel you towards two dining times which are approximately that which was traditional dining times.

Barry

yes you very correct it is not realy any time dinning

• 3 weeks later...
I may as well ask here instead of making a new thread, Do they serve eggs bennedict for brekkie on Pac Dawn? and also, does anyone know the price of smokes onboard atm?

yes had them every day

Cool, that was a question I asked on behalf of my 1st time cruiser Im taking with me, so can anyone answer the price of smokes question?

if they havent gone up in price since february about $14 for a pack of 30