A beach to walk (a couple miles) on?

kms8066

Can someone recommend a beach which is pretty AND also good to walk a few miles on? Thanks for suggestions!

Grand Case, Simpson Bay and Orient would be my choices. They are all different so what are you looking for? View, quiet, people watching ect!

We would like to skip Orient this time around. Can you tell me how far it is by taxi, to Grand Case Beach and also to Simpson Bay? And can you walk for a couple miles each way? Are there also umbrellas and chairs at each of these? Thank you for info!

We would like to skip Orient this time around. Can you tell me how far it is by taxi, to Grand Case Beach and also to Simpson Bay? And can you walk for a couple miles each way? Are there also umbrellas and chairs at each of these? Thank you for info!

They are long beaches but not 2 miles in one direction. Simpson by beach is over a mile long. We have walked the whole length and then climbed the stairs at the end and walked the street the 15 minutes or so to Maho and then back again.

I have not walked the whole beach in Grand Case but it must be a mile or close to it.

I think for 2 to Grand Case it is around $25 and about $18 to Simpson Bay beach by Karakters beach bar.

View wise I like Grand Case because you can see Anguilla and Creole Rock. I like the sand better at Simpson Bay beach. Both have great places to eat at.

Archived