Atlantis VS Blue Lagoon for Adults

mlrack101

We went to Blue Lagoon last year and were not impressed sand was dirty and water was super shallow. Remember to bring cash if you go! I went like 20 years ago to Blue Lagoon and thought it was beautiful but it has really been built up .....

We went to Atlantis but to the water park it is expensive but a must do if you have never been!

This year we are trying to figure out where to go....reading the boards to find where we should go :)

shopping -- getting allt he free trinkets offered to cruise passengers.

EFFY usually gives away cute little necklaces. You can buy earrings ro $10.00. Great gifts for grandkids, neices, etc.

Sometimes you getr loose stones...not the best quality but nice..after a couple of trips we have gotten enough to make a set for me.

Wander through the straw market and talk to the vendors.

Walk to the free beach Junkaroo.

Go back to the ship early and enjoy the quiet on the ship.

We're going to be in Nassau in January (Grandeur of the Seas, leaving Baltimore on 1/3). Is there a way to find out how many ships will be in each port on our days?

http://ships.cruisett.com/schedule/Royal_Caribbean_International/Grandeur_Of_The_Seas/January_2014/

06-Jan-14 13:30 06-Jan-14 23:59 Nassau, Bahamas 15546-Total in port Carnival Conquest, Disney Dream, Allure Of The Seas (Ships in port with you)

Edited by peg013

I will add my two cents into this question. We went to Blue Lagoon on Saturday, November 2. Imagine our surprise when we got on the ferry and it was packed with little kids. They were having an island party for Halloween.

Anyways, Blue Lagoon was beautiful, the meal wasn't bad and the drinks were strong. Unless you're going to use the inflatables I would probably suggest going somewhere else. We had a good time but wouldn't recommend for adults only. A group of people that were at our meet and greet went to the RIU palace resort day pass and they said it was truly worth it.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app