Half Moon Cay Cabana Question

rlkubi

You'll find a number of differing opinions on this topic here, but let me give you mine. We rented a cabana when we cruised with our family. We had a total of 5 adults and two kids (8 and 10) that shared the cabana. Let me also be clear on this point - we only used/asked for what would have been provided for four people. Honestly, for us, that was plenty! We had plenty of drinks and food. We brought our own snorkeling equipment. We didn't feel like we were taking advantage of the situation. Hope this helps!

Was just there this week and for 7 ppl to be in the cabana at one time it will be a little tight for my taste. There is a table with 4 chairs and 2 loungers for you to use. Go ahead and let Carnival know that you will have the max nbr allowed in your Cabana. They will provide enough food and drink for your party.

I love to spread out, if you do too then you might want to check out the Villas. 2 stories and it comes with a hot tub..:D

I'm not trying to be deceptive but we would like to share with six of us. I will be in the washer a lot of the time but have heard good things about the cabanas. Don't want them to kick us out tho.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

We are thinking about renting a cabana while there next year. It states online maximum of 4. How strict is that? We have 6 of us and would like to share one cabana.

We were on the Fascination to Half Moon Cay last month. We were in Cabana 11 which is further down from the main area and we had 6 people with us. No one bothered us or came by to count how many people were in the cabana. Actually, with people swimming and laying on the beach we were rarely all in the cabana at once anyway.

As stated earlier, we did not ask for any additional scuba gear or snacks to be provided for the cabana. We thought that might create attention but we had more than enough especially with the large lunch provided by the ship. Honestly you should be fine.

Enjoy your cruise,

We have 5 in out family (me, DH, and 3 dd). Never had a problem using the cabana for all of us, however we never asked for any additional snacks or drinks. What they supplied was more than enough for all of us.

I think that's the big issue here.. you are paying for the cabana and you will get snacks and supplies for only 4 people. so for the others in your party. make sure they bring towels as only 4 will be provided for you. I dont' think they are going to do a head count and say ooohhhh you have more.. we charge more.. so don't worry about it. plus there are loung chairs in the sun near your cabana so the extra's can hang out there when wanting to be in the sun. you can also change out who's inside. :)

If you let carnival know that there will be more then 4 people they will charge you 50 dollars per person. all you will get for your 50 dollars is a towel and 2 more cans of soda. You will have the same space and the same view. So why tell bring a towel and another drink and save the cash for somthing else you would like to do.

Archived