Family of 5 booked - WE DID IT.

skudy

We booked our cruise. The 5 of us are heading to Alaska on Sept 22, 2014 on the Norwegian Sun.

I've been watching cruise prices for a log time, and just didn't find anything that worked for us for about a year. Anyone who has tried to book a cruise for 5 will know what I mean.

Finally found this cruise using the "Randy Method" for finding cheap cruises (http://hoteldealsrevealed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=408). The price was right, the dates worked, and the departure port is just a few hours away by car. We saw this and pulled the trigger on a booking.

Question for you guys: how do I find my roll call? I did the "Find Your Roll Call" thing, but my ship / dates weren't there.

Only thing, for us to get a 5-person unit within our budget, we had to get an inside cabin. Not preferable, but we don't plan on spending too much time in the room.

Wow...going to Glacier Bay! What a spectacular destination. I went there in '08 & '09. DW and I are thinking about the same sailing you are on. But, we'll have to wait until July to know for sure.

Go to the bottom of this page and under ports of call...click "Alaska"...lots of great info! Hope you enjoy Alaska...its truly amazing!

Archived