We just came back from the carnival legend today! It was wonderful!!

Drew's Wife

We just spent five glorius days on The Carnival Legend....it was just amazing. We were blessed to have cabin 8232...what and amazing balcony! I do plan to write a review in the next few days, once I get things back in order here at home.

Now on the the newest question that I have. We are booked for the Carnival Liberty on the Spa deck for our next cruse. My question is regarding the baclony and if any one has had personal experience with them?

Basically I want to know the size of the balcony. It is extended at all. Does anyone know the dimensions of these balconys. I know it won't compare to the Legned balcony, but we did want to try a different ship. If any of you CC folks have actual pictures or dimensions of this balcony, would you please share them along with any othe information regarding the spa balconies. I know there are no extra perks, but I'm mainly concerned about the size of the balcony and if this deck is fairly quiet.

Thank you all so much in advance for your help. Any and all opinions, facts from your cabin and pictures would be so very much apprecaited and welcome.

THank You.!!!!:)

We also just returned from the Legend and had a great time . Food was excellent . My only complaint was the dress code has really deteriorated . I saw more t shirts with logos in the dining room then ever before even on elegant night .Maybe because it was a shorter cruise ?

Archived