costa Maya suggestions for September

Chris

First of all you must realize that Costa Maya is a contrived port; there wasn't a town here before the cruise lines put in the pier. There is a great pool w/ a swim-up bar at the end of the pier in the middle of the shops. There is a beach right off the pier. We took a taxi to Majahual which is about 2 miles away. The beach there is really nice. Good food for inexpensive prices, touristy shopping, massages, etc.

Here are pictures of the pool and the beach from Tapas in Majahual:89860044407_0_ALB.jpg89841044407_0_ALB.jpg

Hmmmmmmm my photo has disappeared for me, too! Yes, there is shade. It is a narrowish beach and there is shade and tables and chairs at the various eateries. I saw some lounge chairs on the beach too.

Maybe my photos will re-appear? Who knows.

I can see both photos - both look great. I have a quick question - do any of the beaches at these ports of call supply beach towels or can we bring some from off the ship? Don't want to have to try and pack towels if I can help it!:D

They don't have towels at the beaches, at least I have NEVER heard of such, but you can always take your ship's towels with you. Just don't leave them as some cruise lines will now charge you if you do!

Cannot figure out why the pictures come and go. Oh, well, the wonders of the internet!

Archived