Automatic wine dispenser on Breakaway

sebas030

Good evening all,

Does anyone knows if the wine glasses you can get from the automatic dispenser at the Garden cafe on the Breakaway are included in the UBP ??

I will get the package in just 13 days :D

Hope they are !!!

I am aware that all wine under 10$ are included, but since it is an automatic machine, I just wondered if I swapped my card in this machine, would it be charged to zero on my account ?

Since all other bars you can get only one drink at a time, what would be the control on that machine ?? I could pay a round to all the ship then :D ...ok Ncl I am just kidding here....don't change the rules just for my sailing....in 13 ...heuuuu I mean 20 days ;)

see you soon

My guess is "No"

That is based on a couple of reports here on CC and the wording of the T&C for the UBP:

"....at all bars, lounges, restaurants and the Great Stirrup Cay."

I believe that the bar tender needs to input a code into their point of sale system, based on the sticker on your card. If the card alone was good enough, then they would not need the sticker on the card.

yes the automatic wine dispenser is included in UBP

As for receipts at the bars you still sign the usual slip and when you check account daily on the tv all purchases show up as well as the UBP cost so it looks a horrendous amount!

don't worry though all those individual drinks don't show up on final account-apparently they have to do it that way for accounting purrposes

Fab, you used the UBP and the wine dispensers on the Breakaway?

How did they limit the serving to just one glass per person?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I only got one glass at a time by swiping seapass against the dispenser

once it failed to fill and wouldn't work by going to the next bottle in line. Had to find a crew member to sort it-apparently if you swipe your card again within a short period of time the second time isn't recognised

I only got one glass at a time by swiping seapass against the dispenser

once it failed to fill and wouldn't work by going to the next bottle in line. Had to find a crew member to sort it-apparently if you swipe your card again within a short period of time the second time isn't recognised

That is good to know. Thanks for that update!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Archived