Any sea princess info

I would love any info at all on Sea princess, we have cruised on Carnival Spirit, Rhapsody of the Seas, and Celebrity Century, we had a big repositioning cruise booked for May 2014 from LA to Dover, but my husband has now to be on Oxygen for 24hours a day and is not allowed to fly, so we had to cancel, we are now looking at a nice short cruise from Brisbane, we don't want anything special, just a nice relaxing cruise, (it will be in Whale migration time so hoping to see some of them), with good food, a decent show or two to go to in the evenings and nice comfy places to just sit and watch the ocean go by, so how will Sea Princess compare to the cruise ships we have already been on in the Food and Entertainment and Comfort departments? we will be booking an Inside cabin, we always do as we prefer them. Hope someone has some good feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

I've been on Sun Princess which is virtually the same as Sea Princess. I think you will find it very comfortable. The cabin bathrooms are very small, although if you had a cabin for people with a disability they are much bigger. I'm sure you would be looked after very well and the food is great. There are comfy seats throughout the main entertainment deck (7). :)

Archived