S & S credit

brooms

What is the best way to put money on your S & S card , Fun Ship dollars or can I call Carnival directly and have them put it on my credit car. Can anybody tell me if they have done this and did it go smoothly. thanks!

I believe your only option is purchasing funship dollars. At least that is what Carnival told me last week. I called Carnival and purchased our funship dollars by credit card. I had the option of having them send them to me or have them in our room upon arrival. I opted to wait to get on the ship as it is one less thing to worry about remembering to bring. I have my order # to confirm the purchase. I asked what happens if I have money left over at the end of the cruise and I was told the money is fully refundable. I purchased funship dollars for my sister's cruise last March and she didn't have any problems. There was a notice in their stateroom upon arrival. Hope this helps.

What is the best way to put money on your S & S card , Fun Ship dollars or can I call Carnival directly and have them put it on my credit car. Can anybody tell me if they have done this and did it go smoothly. thanks!

either or--its all the same. But with funship dollars I have them in hand- one cant go missing since I buy them monthly. Allow 10 days to receive the funship dollars in the mail.

Please remember to take them with you on your cruise though.

Zeke- You placed money onto your account. Funship dollars are mailed to you. DOnt get upset if you dont see the dollars once arrived. Check your tv to see if the amount has been placed. (it took me 24 hours to see mine placed)

I gave the money to my travel agent and asked her to place it as a shipboard credit. In the room you get this notice saying that compliments of __ a shipboard credit of _ has been placed on your account.

I do it most every cruise. Works great.

I have the convienience of having a cc on file if needed whenI board but the credit sure does take the "bite" out of that bill.

MUCH easier to just call and have the money placed on your S&S card... I purchased the FS dollars last time, and was so stressed out because of the "rules" about having to mail them in to get credit... turned out I just gave them to the purser and I was fine, but it could have gone the other way... I have called a few times to apply funds to my S&S, much easier!!!!!

Call 1800-906-7603 the person that anwers will take your booking # then you can get them to charge your card for the S$S card for your room it was smooth as can be on and off phone in 2 minutes:)

I have also been using the same phone number -- and I have been placing $$ on my SS account so it will be there when we cruise. I first tried putting $$ on my account but a Carnival employee told me that I could not do that after final payment. I asked that question on this board and magnifique1908 told me to try again using the number she included and sure enough -- it was simple to do.

Archived