Carnival Paradise - Punchliner Brunch?

tinkerbell_82

Hey everyone- so I can see the Paradise is set to get the punchliner comedy club in January 2014 (yay), but does that mean that she will also be getting the comedy brunch? We had it on the Glory and the food was outstanding. I'd be super happy if the Paradise also had the new menu.

Thanks!

Hey everyone- so I can see the Paradise is set to get the punchliner comedy club in January 2014 (yay), but does that mean that she will also be getting the comedy brunch? We had it on the Glory and the food was outstanding. I'd be super happy if the Paradise also had the new menu.

Thanks!

Maybe, but not necessarily. I just sailed "Breeze" and they had the Brunch, but didn't have the comics until the last day. I was told, by someone "in the know" that they were considering doing away with the comics in the morning, but that the brunch would stay.

I'm surprised that "Paradise" will be getting the punchliner, as she hasn't had any of the 2.0 upgrades yet. GREAT ship, just the way she is, IMO. :cool:

"SKY"

Thanks!

Hi, where did you see that the Paradise is set to get the Comedy club? What does that mean exactly? I'm sailing on this ship in February for the first time. Just a little concerned about if this is a dry dock situation??

Hi, where did you see that the Paradise is set to get the Comedy club? What does that mean exactly? I'm sailing on this ship in February for the first time. Just a little concerned about if this is a dry dock situation??

I certainly hope it doesn't affect sailings! My wedding is booked and paid for and we have 30 people sailing with us so far!

I saw it right here- click "read more" and it says it's coming to the Paradise in January.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-entertainment/punchliner-comedy-club.aspx

Just off the Glory Friday. In May they had the Punchliner Brunch, this time it was just Brunch. The menus had the same food, but they weren't named the "silly" names like before and "Punchliner" was taken off the menu.

So basically same menu (but reprinted) and no more lame comedy. Yay!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm thinking its possible that they might just put up the sign that says punchliners and then show the George Lopez clip before the comedy.

I bet you're right. :)

Just off the Glory Friday. In May they had the Punchliner Brunch, this time it was just Brunch. The menus had the same food, but they weren't named the "silly" names like before and "Punchliner" was taken off the menu.

So basically same menu (but reprinted) and no more lame comedy. Yay!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Very good to know! Hopefully they port the brunch menu over- the filet mingon and eggs was amazing!

Archived