B2B same cabin do you?

fishtaco

We did a ab2b a couple years ago, and are doing another one in a month. We left our cabin to go have breakfast, and then we had to meet with the other b2b people in the lobby and get our new cards etc. When we were done, we went to take our stuff up to the room, and it was already clean. You can go there anytime you want. Our steward told us just to open the big doors and come in whenever.

Claudia

Out of curosity, do you have to leave your cabin until 1:30 so that they can clean it or do they just clean it when they get a chance? I've never seen that asked before.

After you meet with the other b2b'ers and go through getting your new card you can go back to your room. Ours wasn't ready last time but we put our stuff in the safe and walked around. 15 minutes later it was ready. You do not have to wait. We were told by one steward (not ours) that we couldn't go to our cabin it was too early, I told him we were on a b2b and he said...oops, sorry, go right a head.

No packing, and no, you don't have to leave your cabin. You will have to meet all the other B2Bers somewhere, so they can walk you off and back on. Bring passports and custom paper for this. They will give you new cards. They will send along a notice that tells you where to meet. We helped our cabin steward, buy letting him know he could skip our cabin on turn around day, and catch up the next. One less for him to clean, he appreciated it. It is so fun to walk around the ship when no one is on. If your lucky and time it right, you might get a glimpse of the fancier cabins if you so wish. Enjoy, my next B2B, my favorite ship, Legend.

No packing, and no, you don't have to leave your cabin. You will have to meet all the other B2Bers somewhere, so they can walk you off and back on. Bring passports and custom paper for this. They will give you new cards. They will send along a notice that tells you where to meet. We helped our cabin steward, buy letting him know he could skip our cabin on turn around day, and catch up the next. One less for him to clean, he appreciated it. It is so fun to walk around the ship when no one is on. If your lucky and time it right, you might get a glimpse of the fancier cabins if you so wish. Enjoy, my next B2B, my favorite ship, Legend.

I sure wish that Legend would have 2 different itineraries. We enjoyed cruising out of Tampa, but did not want to do the same itinerary the 2nd week.

Archived