Price of bottled water.

mourne

Hi all

Anyone tell me the price of bottled water on Azura seriously thinking of buying a package, I know I know 'someone said, water is water ' but I have been lead to understand that cruise ship water although very good, contains more salt than what we are used to hence contributing to more fluid retention, puffy ankles and the like :eek: and I do drink a lot of water especially at meal times.

Thanks

Mags

Hi all

Anyone tell me the price of bottled water on Azura seriously thinking of buying a package, I know I know 'someone said, water is water ' but I have been lead to understand that cruise ship water although very good, contains more salt than what we are used to hence contributing to more fluid retention, puffy ankles and the like :eek: and I do drink a lot of water especially at meal times.

Thanks

Mags

Not sure why you should be told that. Water comes from 2 sources, first when you dock at certain ports they take on fresh water from the land water supply. Second they have a desalination plant which produces very pure water. The process gets rid of the salt. They have bottled water but it is costly at the table. Over a pound for a small bottle the larger bottles are cheaper, but you would not want to carry one of those down to dinner.

Gan Canny

Dai

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I also drink a lot of water and on Azura recently I was buying six large bottles for the cost of five, £9.50 less any discount you may be entitled to. The water served in the restaurants is always good, no need to take any with you to accompany your meals.

Except colder!!!

That's the crucial point - shipboard tap water is rather luke-warm when it comes out of the tap. We generally fill up a couple of small bottles last thing at night and pop them in the fridge - they're very nice the following morning.

We do enjoy the sparkling water - we quite often sat at the Terrace bar on Ventura and started with a small bottle each of sparkling water before moving on to wine.

That's the crucial point - shipboard tap water is rather luke-warm when it comes out of the tap.

I'd say its decidedly warm and the longer the tap runs the warmer it gets!! :eek: However, its fine if you do as tom-uk says and put it in the fridge overnight and even better with lots of ice cubes in it. Just easier from the large bottles if you need to drink a lot. We only bought it on the ship as it was easier than lugging six bottles from a local supermarket onto the ship. :)

Archived