System can't retrieve reservation

We have three reservations, two booked direct with RCI and one booked through an agency. We're on the EOS this Sunday and again in December.

When I sign in, I see all three reservations in my cruises, but when I click on Sunday's or December's cruise, it comes back can't retrieve. The cruise we booked through an agency for next year does come up but of course there's nothing to do there yet.

Anyone else having this problem? I know they did some website work reading here but is the website screwed up still? Tried calling a few minutes ago and chose website help from the menu. They are currently closed but don't say what time they open. Will call back later and report back here what they say but just wondering is this problem with everybody's reservations?

Sorry, didn't see thread already started.

TIA

Phyl

I'm having the same problem and I tried it from different computers so it's RC's problem...........I'll wait one more day before calling them.......

They said our reservations are locked up and they can't access them either. Said to wait till the system is fixed. DH had to laugh when rep said try again in fifteen minutes.

This has been happening to me also and I called tech support. They told me my account was also locked and they were working the problems. They also told me NOT to log on with the "My Cruises" link at the top of the page but to hover on the "BEFORE YOU BOARD" tab at the top of the page and click on "Countdown to Cruise" link in that menu. Fill out your last name, reservation number, date and ship name and it will open your reservation and you can review it including balanced owed. It will also give you the following message:

"Please note that only reservations made on RoyalCaribbean.com with your My Cruises account can be modified online. You can however complete your Online Check-In and make advanced reservations using our Pre-Cruise Planner."

But you are able to look at and review your reservation including any balance owed.

Since they did the major systems upgrade over the weekend many people have been reporting lots of problems (more than RCCL's normal screwed up IT issues), including not being able to access reservations (either completely disappeared from website or totally locked up). At this point, if your cruise is not within the next week, best advice would be to wait and try accessing your reservation again in a few days.

We have three reservations, two booked direct with RCI and one booked through an agency. We're on the EOS this Sunday and again in December.

When I sign in, I see all three reservations in my cruises, but when I click on Sunday's or December's cruise, it comes back can't retrieve. The cruise we booked through an agency for next year does come up but of course there's nothing to do there yet.

Anyone else having this problem? I know they did some website work reading here but is the website screwed up still? Tried calling a few minutes ago and chose website help from the menu. They are currently closed but don't say what time they open. Will call back later and report back here what they say but just wondering is this problem with everybody's reservations?

Sorry, didn't see thread already started.

TIA

Phyl

It will likely be awhile before the RCCL system is repaired. All of the RCCL Tech experts have been re-deployed to fix Obamacare. ;)

This has been happening to me also and I called tech support. They told me my account was also locked and they were working the problems. They also told me NOT to log on with the "My Cruises" link at the top of the page but to hover on the "BEFORE YOU BOARD" tab at the top of the page and click on "Countdown to Cruise" link in that menu. Fill out your last name, reservation number, date and ship name and it will open your reservation and you can review it including balanced owed. It will also give you the following message:

"Please note that only reservations made on RoyalCaribbean.com with your My Cruises account can be modified online. You can however complete your Online Check-In and make advanced reservations using our Pre-Cruise Planner."

But you are able to look at and review your reservation including any balance owed.

That didn't work either.

Yesterday I had probs accessing my reservation for next week's cruise for a while but the others were still accessible. I've become totally blasé about the website now..... my home page did look different for one visit then back to how it looked before the upgrade the next.

Spoke with my TA this morning, our Reservations are fine, but they are dealing with RCCL putting in a new system and they are caught in the middle and said to ignore the site for the time being. What happened to the saying when it isn't broke, don't fix it.:eek:

Aaah but there's the thing.... it's been broke one way or another since as long as I've been on the boards.... 5 years... so much wrong with it....

What they are referring to is if you book online you can actually change your cabin, if you book with someone from reservations it will not allow you to modify the cabin, just view. Took me a few cruises to figure that out.

BonVoyage

Dawna

NorbortsNiece, it is well over do for improvements that is for sure. Sometimes I can get in to view excursions other times it tells me nothing is available.

There is so much potential in the website that is being totally ignored... it's years behind in graphics and ease of use....

Archived