Connecting hump cabins 9614 and 9612 on Navigator.

We have these two cabins booked for next year. It will be our first time on the port side and also our first JS, so we're super excited! Anyone stay in either of these cabins on the Navigator? :D

We have stayed in 9614. It seems a little larger than cabins off the hump but it is really just the shape. You will love the sitting area in your JS. The balcony has room to enjoy a meal! The walk in closet is large enough to change clothes inside. You will be spoiled! Enjoy! :D. I know you will!

We have stayed in 9614. It seems a little larger than cabins off the hump but it is really just the shape. You will love the sitting area in your JS. The balcony has room to enjoy a meal! The walk in closet is large enough to change clothes inside. You will be spoiled! Enjoy! :D. I know you will!

I can't wait to have the extra room! :D

We have these two cabins booked for next year. It will be our first time on the port side and also our first JS, so we're super excited! Anyone stay in either of these cabins on the Navigator? :D

We have 9314 J/S booked on the Navigator April 27, 2014! Our first J/S too! We're starboard. I am so excited, I can't wait! :D

I stayed in 9614 on my last cruise in 2010! It was great! Here is the link to my photo album which starts off with the photos, about 6 of them, of the room and balcony. Hope this helps. Mid-way through the album there Is also a view looking down the ship from the hump balcony.

http://public.fotki.com/Tswaibel/tim--kate/navigator-of-the-se/

Edited by Twibes

I stayed in 9614 on my last cruise in 2010! It was great! Here is the link to my photo album which starts off with the photos, about 6 of them, of the room and balcony. Hope this helps. Mid-way through the album there Is also a view looking down the ship from the hump balcony.

http://public.fotki.com/Tswaibel/tim--kate/navigator-of-the-se/

Thank you for sharing your pictures! Now I'm even MORE excited! :D

• 2 years later...
Thank you for sharing your pictures! Now I'm even MORE excited! :D

Hi, I am looking into booking either 9614 or 9594 on Navigator. Cabin 9614 is a connecting cabin. Where is the adjoining door located in the cabin? I like that it is a "bump" cabin, but am concerned about the location of the door.

Thank you.

Kathy

Hi, I am looking into booking either 9614 or 9594 on Navigator. Cabin 9614 is a connecting cabin. Where is the adjoining door located in the cabin? I like that it is a "bump" cabin, but am concerned about the location of the door.

Thank you.

Kathy

It's over near the balcony wall. Completely "out of the way".

It's over near the balcony wall. Completely "out of the way".

Thank you. I'm going to book that cabin. We have stayed in E2 cabins previously on the "bump" and loved them. This will be our last cruise as "Emerald"