Foz de Iguazu Hotel

ORCRUISER

Well, there's only one (expensive) hotel IN the park, with a bunch more along the road from the town to the park and lots, in various price ranges, in the town of Foz do Iguacu.

It would help if you could post your preferred price range in reais.

For basic/modest, clean, comfortable, you could look at Hotel del Rey, which is close to the bus depot from which the bus departs for the Brazilian park entrance/Bird Park/helicopter ride/Macuco Safari entrance and another departs for the bus station in Argentina.

Hi, Orcruiser, it would help others respond if you clarified whether you are interested in only the Brazilian side (suggested by your use of the word "Foz") or are open to staying on the Argentine side. Also, there are a number of recommended bed and breakfast/jungle lodge/small property choices--is that okay with you, or do you prefer a hotel?

Our trip to the falls remains one of the highlight travel experiences of our lives! Because we didn't have as much time as you have allotted, we stayed at the Sheraton in the Argentina national park--I would do it again for the convenience if short on time, but I definitely don't recommend it for a two-night visit!

Hi, Orcruiser, it would help others respond if you clarified whether you are interested in only the Brazilian side (suggested by your use of the word "Foz") or are open to staying on the Argentine side. Also, there are a number of recommended bed and breakfast/jungle lodge/small property choices--is that okay with you, or do you prefer a hotel?

Our trip to the falls remains one of the highlight travel experiences of our lives! Because we didn't have as much time as you have allotted, we stayed at the Sheraton in the Argentina national park--I would do it again for the convenience if short on time, but I definitely don't recommend it for a two-night visit!

I was meaning the Brazilian side because that is the airport we are flying in and out of. As far as price range I would say moderate. Probably around $100 per night which seems doable considering what I've seen. Thanks for any help.

I was meaning the Brazilian side because that is the airport we are flying in and out of. As far as price range I would say moderate. Probably around $100 per night which seems doable considering what I've seen. Thanks for any help.

R$100 or U$100?

Both are possible in Foz.

We are staying at Iguassu Resort for a couple of nights in December. Their rates include breakfast and wifi. They get great reviews.

It is the exception in Brazil to find accomodations that do not include breakfast, and usually a pretty lavish one at that, even at simpler places. Most now offer WiFi.

And Iguassu Resort's advertised rate is U$157 per night.

The resort itself apparently has several restaurant options, but they are out on the road between the town and the park entrance, and anywhere in the town is reachable only by taxi.

Archived