Reservation Restaurant Menus on the Star

suev

Do the menus in the Endless Summer and La Trattoria change on a daily basis like the menus in the Main Dining rooms? If so, how do you know which nights to make reservations for which restaurants? Are the daily menus published or listed somewhere ahead of time? Thanks for your help in advance.

Do the menus in the Endless Summer and La Trattoria change on a daily basis like the menus in the Main Dining rooms? If so, how do you know which nights to make reservations for which restaurants? Are the daily menus published or listed somewhere ahead of time? Thanks for your help in advance.

The menus in the specialty restaurants do not change. When you board, you can ask at the reception desk in the main atrium to see the entire week's menus for the main dining rooms in order to plan your week.

I'm not sure about Endless Summer & La Trattoria, but for Ginza, Soho, Le Bistro & Cagney's Steak House there are little paper (souvenir) menus that I saw in several places on the Star. The Versailles dining room had some at their main entrance and there also were some at the reception desk in the Grand Atrium.

I can speak only about the Endless Summer. It is a specialty restaurant but there is no extra charge. You do have to make reservations, however. Their menu stays the same and it is posted near the entrance to the restaurant. I believe there is also a menu in the grand atrium where they take the reservations.

Endless Summer is a very pretty restaurant and they serve Tex Mex style food. We had EXCELLENT service there and the food was great too. I highly recommend eating there, for the service, the food and the great atmosphere.

Also, the Blue Lagoon cafe is open 24 hours, no reservations necessary and they have great food in a more casual atmosphere. Great Olde English style fish and chips. Yummy!

Hikini:D

Archived