Need to pick a room....HELP!

Vlove09

I currently have 50% off any room on our next cruise. I talked with our TA about some options. We usually do a interior on a lower level but with the 50% thought I might explore some different options. Here is what she sent back as possibilities, this to me is a another language so if someone can help me understand what is means and the best choice that would be awesome.

Carnival Dream

Vista or Verandah 4H

Panorama 4S

I second panorama!!! its so quiet up there and so convenient to the pools!

be careful taking a room on Vista......make sure you are NOT under the pool deck......they drag chairs all night as they rearrange and wash the decks,

My first choice would be the 4S on the Panorama deck...it is quite and you get the spa perks. Second choice would be the Verandah as you would be "sandwiched" in between decks with cabins. I would steer clear of Vista because the Lido is above you and that is risky as far as the potential for noise related to the pools/deck chairs, etc.....

I currently have 50% off any room on our next cruise. I talked with our TA about some options. We usually do a interior on a lower level but with the 50% thought I might explore some different options. Here is what she sent back as possibilities, this to me is a another language so if someone can help me understand what is means and the best choice that would be awesome.

Carnival Dream

Vista or Verandah 4H

Panorama 4S

My 2 cents:

These are still interior, just on higher levels on the ship. With 50% off any room, I would at least be checking on what a balcony would cost.

If you decide to stay with an interior cabin, Lido deck level is very good, convenient to the pool area and buffet.

If a 4S includes access to the spa facilities and you think you would avail yourself of that, that would be a good choice.

I would go with a minimum of a balcony. Until my last cruise I always did inside or ocean view thinking that I would prefer to use the extra money for excursions etc. In January we took a cruise and had a balcony cabin. Wow, what a difference, It was a completely different cruise experience and I will NEVER go back to insides or ocean views.

So given you get half off go for the balcony or even a suite. When will you ever get 50% off again??

And I always book Riviera deck because there are only cabins above and below

Like others have said, I'd go with a balcony. I surprised DH with one for our first cruise (mistake!), now I doubt we'll ever cruise without one.

But with 50% off I'd be looking at an Aft Wrap if they're still available on the cruise you're looking to book.

Carnival Dream

Vista or Verandah 4H

Panorama 4S

I wouldn't know what those possibilities mean either. Are they based on what you discussed you were willing to pay?

I considered a suite or balcony but we really spend very little time in the room. We also have to get two rooms. My plan is to upgrade a little on the room and use the remainder to fly to the port instead of the miserable drive from Indiana to Florida. Thanks for your help, I am leaning towards the Panorama.

I considered a suite or balcony but we really spend very little time in the room. We also have to get two rooms. My plan is to upgrade a little on the room and use the remainder to fly to the port instead of the miserable drive from Indiana to Florida. Thanks for your help, I am leaning towards the Panorama.

Just remember htere will be no difference to the room. It's only "upgrading" to a different floor.

Archived