Century review: Hawaiian cruise - october 7

mikjr

MIKJR and Diamond Diva,

Can you tel me which cabin number you were in? We have booked 9153 and would like to know if it was a good choice!

we were in 9165... right down from your location. very nice location. we just walked down the hall and took the stairs to Islands... very direct and close.

This has been the case for quite some time now. The waiters are supposed to tell you about it the night before, but I think the quality of the waiters and their training is slipping badly.

What I think we discovered is that some of the staff don't speak or understand English very well. We noticed it happened a few of times. I would ask for one thing, and get something else, other times I would ask a question, and they would just smile and not answer.

It seemed like there was a lot of new staff on our cruise... they were not familiar with some of the food on the menu.

Luggage tags 1-6 were layed down as an accomodation for those people who indicated that they had early flights (before noon)....penthouse and Concierge Class.

The fact that others got in the way is attributable to human nature....not Celebrity nor US Customs.

Nobody follows rules anymore, nor do they read.....listen.....cooperate.

It's a "Me First" society.

David

Archived