Where can I see amount paid on My NCL?

SpringBreakMom

This is our first time on NCL so forgive me if I am overlooking the obvious :) Our cruise is booked through a very large TA. I can see our reservation on My NCL, but I think I have looked everywhere and can't find any payment information at all. No deposit, amount due, final payment date etc. I know I can't make an on-line payment, but shouldn't the information be there?

I've booked through my TA, and through NCL - both times, I got emailed my invoice that listed all of that. I've never seen it (that I remember) on the website.

Prepaid service charge, onboard credit, booked restaurants/excursions I can always see - but never the full invoice.

This is our first time on NCL so forgive me if I am overlooking the obvious :) Our cruise is booked through a very large TA. I can see our reservation on My NCL, but I think I have looked everywhere and can't find any payment information at all. No deposit, amount due, final payment date etc. I know I can't make an on-line payment, but shouldn't the information be there?

That information is not showing because you booked through a TA. If you had booked direct you would be able to see all of it.

If you are concerned about whether or not your TA is making the payments correctly, you can request they email you copies of the invoices.

;)

You will only see that if you booked through NCL . Your TA has all that info and it will never appear on the NCL site . But know this , your cruise docs on the NCL site will only be downloadable when paid in full . Small consolation I know. ;)

Call your TA and ask them what their pay schedule is ..

I've booked through my TA, and through NCL - both times, I got emailed my invoice that listed all of that. I've never seen it (that I remember) on the website.

Prepaid service charge, onboard credit, booked restaurants/excursions I can always see - but never the full invoice.

TA's sign into NCL in the TA sign in link, so you will not see you payments.

Archived