Need help from previous Sunshine cruisers...

icruz

If someone has stayed on deck 7 in a cabin 7230 thru 7286 or 7233 thru 7289, please let my know if the bed headboard was on the left or right as you entered the cabin...thanks, in advance, for your help

We are getting ready to board the Dream in a couple of days, and DW would like to book a couple of future cruises on the Sunshine while we are on board

If someone has stayed on deck 7 in a cabin 7230 thru 7286 or 7233 thru 7289, please let my know if the bed headboard was on the left or right as you entered the cabin...thanks, in advance, for your help

We are getting ready to board the Dream in a couple of days, and DW would like to book a couple of future cruises on the Sunshine while we are on board

just came back from the Sunshine in September and 2 of us were in cabin 7234 (the beds were to the right when you walked in and my 2 other friends were in cabin 7236 and the beds were to the left when you walked in. both cabins were great - perfect location to the elevators (right in front of you) and laundry room (around the corner from the elevator). nice quiet cabins!!!

Just returned and we were in Cabin 7274 port side. Our bed was on the left hand side, I'm assuming you like to sleep going forward rather than backward. I totally understand and searched for this cabin also for that reason. As far as location this was a great area to be in, very close to rear stairs and elevators. Only 2 floors up to Lido deck and 2-3 floors down for main dining room. We loved the location, very quiet and great room steward. Rooms across the hall too (so no crew areas). I think the rooms alternate as far as the beds and which side they are on. So every other one should be forward facing. Good Luck! We loved the Sunshine, despite all the negative comments we heard prior it is a wonderful ship and very modernized now!

Archived