Map of Aruba

bling19572010

We will be renting a jeep in Aruba while in port and I would like to tour as much of the island as I can with stops at the must see areas. Does anyone have a map of Aruba with these areas or can you detail the highlights so I can plan our tour.

Does anyone know if Moomba Beach has live music during the day?

Thank you.

If you are looking to purchase a map prior to your trip check out the Borch Maps on Amazon.

Otherwise you can use wikimapia or google maps. Imo, wikimapia is much more accurate in their labels.

Not sure on Moomba, you could probably check with their Facebook page or contact through their website.

If you are looking to purchase a map prior to your trip check out the Borch Maps on Amazon.

Otherwise you can use wikimapia or google maps. Imo, wikimapia is much more accurate in their labels.

Not sure on Moomba, you could probably check with their Facebook page or contact through their website.

Thank you Arubalisa!!

We visited Aruba for a week last summer. I purchased the borch map prior to our trip and found it pretty helpful. I would be willing to "pay it forward" and give you my map. If interested send me an email kbrzezniak and it's aol.

That is so kind of you!! Thank you so much. I'll send you an email with my contact information. If someone else needs an Aruba map after my trip....I too will pay it forward! :)

Archived