Norwegian Video Contest - Woohoo

Chesneygirl

Thank you for your nice comment - I needed that lift. :)

I had someone post a somewhat negative comment today via the youtube comment section of my video. They were basically saying/asking why my video wasn't disqualified for being over 30 seconds long and then they proceeded to click the dislike button. I shouldn't let these things get to me but I do take it to heart just same. My husband said that it's probably because I am in the lead right now and it's putting a target on my back with certain people. I wasn't going to respond to their comment but I did. I told them that the terms and conditions of the contest did state that the video should be between 30 and 60 seconds long and if they had any further concerns to take it up with NCL.

i just don't understand why some people have to be so mean spirited. :(

This is really bizarre...I just went back to check on the comment that was made and the post was gone. He or she must of deleted it after they got my reply. :D

Edited by Chesneygirl

Mine increased to 1551.. Go girl.

You really have a fantastic video. Actually all the ones you do are awesome.

I have watched it several times. It just gets you in the mood to wanna cruise Norwegian...:D

Norma

Thank you for your nice comment - I needed that lift. :)

I had someone post a somewhat negative comment today via the youtube comment section of my video. They were basically saying/asking why my video wasn't disqualified for being over 30 seconds long and then they proceeded to click the dislike button. I shouldn't let these things get to me but I do take it to heart just same. My husband said that it's probably because I am in the lead right now and it's putting a target on my back with certain people. I wasn't going to respond to their comment but I did. I told them that the terms and conditions of the contest did state that the video should be between 30 and 60 seconds long and if they had any further concerns to take it up with NCL.

i just don't understand why some people have to be so mean spirited. :(

Glad I was able to give you a lift. As to why people feel the need to be so mean spirited... it's called jealousy, plain and simple. ;)

This is really bizarre...I just went back to check on the comment that was made and the post was gone. He or she must of deleted it after they got my reply. :D

Heh! Someone must have seen just how ugly they looked while wearing those green horns, and decided not to cast such a bad light on themselves.

;)

You keep taking the high road, Maryse. We'll all stay there with you.

Glad I was able to give you a lift. As to why people feel the need to be so mean spirited... it's called jealousy, plain and simple. ;)

Heh! Someone must have seen just how ugly they looked while wearing those green horns, and decided not to cast such a bad light on themselves.

;)

You keep taking the high road, Maryse. We'll all stay there with you.

Thank you I will! :)

I wanted to be 1600 but someone beat me to it.. Guess I will have to take 1605. WOW. Must be because you have a great video, a Chesney girl & the best of all from Massachusetts. lol. You are so way ahead of everyone. I will keep voting daily as well.

I wanted to be 1600 but someone beat me to it.. Guess I will have to take 1605. WOW. Must be because you have a great video, a Chesney girl & the best of all from Massachusetts. lol. You are so way ahead of everyone. I will keep voting daily as well.

I am very much a Chesneygirl all the way back to when he was just starting out! :p

My daughter's BFF was vote #1600 today but I will take 1605 just the same!! :D

Thanks for your vote!!

Voted #1650 -

Please keep voting daily for Maryse R.

https://srv2.shoutlet.com/service/v2/canvas_builder/load?id=523b2e0992f488081c000077&distro_id=527175c792f488e35f00007c&channel_id=22367&entry_share_token=5251cea12c14e0ba7f000013

You guys are the best for keeping up with this contest!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! :):):):)