Taxi in Nassau??

Rainbowfalls

Hello everyone,

We will be heading back to Nassau but this year we really wanted to get a taxi to take us places since we figure it'll be a bit more better then walking with my dads knee the way it is ( he's finally thinking of surgery after we come back).

So first question is where do we find a taxi to take us to the fish fry and maybe to junkanoo beach.

How much are taxi's normally to the fish fry and back for 5 people?

Thank you in advance!

If I asked this question prior I am sorry, it's getting so close to going that I swear my head isn't on straight at the moment.

Hello everyone,

We will be heading back to Nassau but this year we really wanted to get a taxi to take us places since we figure it'll be a bit more better then walking with my dads knee the way it is ( he's finally thinking of surgery after we come back).

So first question is where do we find a taxi to take us to the fish fry and maybe to junkanoo beach.

How much are taxi's normally to the fish fry and back for 5 people?

Thank you in advance!

If I asked this question prior I am sorry, it's getting so close to going that I swear my head isn't on straight at the moment.

If you get a shuttle, a taxi can cost $5pp.

A regular union cab would be $8 for 2 ppl and $3 for ea. add'l person. About $17. Plus tip, of course.

Junkanoo Beach is just next door to the Fish Fry.. Not sure what they would charge to get from Fish fry to the beach. But I'd guess it would be that same price. Cab fares are zoned, the port, the beach and fish fry are all within the same zone.

It's not a bad walk to the beach, but taxi's arenn't easy to find at Junkanoo. You COULD flag down a jitney to get back to the port. $1.25 pp.

Thank you for the response :) do the jitneys do like looped transits like buses ?

Most do, but they are independently owned and operated, so sometimes you'll find one that has to go pick up their kids at school or run an errand etc..

so ASK when you board if they are doing the loop.

If you do the loop.. you should pay $2.50pp.

Most do, but they are independently owned and operated, so sometimes you'll find one that has to go pick up their kids at school or run an errand etc..

so ASK when you board if they are doing the loop.

If you do the loop.. you should pay $2.50pp.

Thank you for all the info!

Any idea of expected cost to Wyndham? Think it was about $20 with tip last time we went. Just would be nice to have an idea before we get there...

Union Cab rate is $15 for 2 ppl. $3 for ea. Add'l person.

If there's a shuttle, it's $5 pp. Plus tip of course.

Archived