RCI Website won't let me access my reservation!

bb24

I hadn't been able to get in for 2 months despite numerous calls to RCI. First I was getting the"unable to retrieve reservation" and for the last week I was getting the "loyalty numbers do not match". Finally 2 days ago RCI transferred me to Crown and Anchor when I called. Chalysa at C&A asked for my login and password and looked at what I was seeing. She finally figured out that a RCI representative had internally switched my C&A number on my reservation with my wife's. The number displayed correctly on the web but it was backwards somewhere in their software. She corrected the problem and now I can login just fine to My Cruises for the first time in 2 months.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I called C&A yesterday and I still can't get into my cruises..but I will try again today……….

Thanks for the info. I called C&A yesterday and I still can't get into my cruises..but I will try again today……….

I had this problem with one of my reservations recently, see post from a couple of weeks back. After several phone calls and following their instructions it magically became available. The main step was to clear all the cookies on my computer.

After many phone calls it appears our reservation issue is now fixed (not holding my breath). :rolleyes: According to the rep who made the most recent repair, the problem was that our reservation included the "Jr" on my DH's name but his Crown & Anchor membership did not.

Cathy

• 10 months later...