Vancouver or Las Vegas cheaper???

My DH and I will be in Vancouver for 3 days in September pre-cruise. We will follow our cruise with a trip to Las Vegas. My question is, we want to do some clothes shopping, is it cheaper to do this in Vancouver or Vegas??

Also, Anyone know where sells Lee jeans (mens). My DH is an addict and they are nearly impossible to get here in Ireland.

We are looking for the 'soft' cord(ish!) type Lee jeans and the standard black jeans . Do you know if they would be cheaper in Vancouver or in Las Vegas or are prices similar??

Is Swank a chain of shops??

Thanks Grouchy

visit from England and buys jeans here.She says we are the cheapest.

Swank means high end type shops like Chanel,Roots etc...

I have never bought jeans in Vegas-but then I would be paying with CDN funds.If your pound is up against the US dollar-then maybe Vegas is a better choice.

Thanks for the info. Grouchy. Think we will pick up a few pairs in Vancouver just in case. Our Euro has dropped recently against the $ but it is still MUCH cheaper to buy clothes in the US.

I'm probably asking a silly question but IN GENERAL (ie food bills, clothes, electricity bills etc), where is the cost of living most expensive - Canada (ie Vancouver) or US (Vegas). Just trying to gauge prices in Vancouver as I have an idea of prices in Vegas.

Also, do you have any names / locations of stores in Vancouver who stock LEE jeans??

Sorry for all the questions.

100 expensive cities-Vancouver is 87 and Dublin is 13. Vegas is cheap in some things.They have a good standard of living and the housing is good.But they have a low minimum wage.I find food,booze and clothing cheap-depends on our dollar.

Sears,The Bay,Boot Legger and a few places on Robson carry jeans.

In Vegas-the outlet mall has them. Not sure how much they are.

Archived