FTTF muliple cabins question

ThreeYellowLabs

My family is booked in multiple cabins. Because of how the discounts worked out my father-in-law is listed in our cabin and my husband is booked with his mom. I have paid to faster to the fun for my cabin so far. Does this mean that my husband will not be able to board with us? Do I need to buy FTTF for the other cabin to have him board with me? Thank you!

My family is booked in multiple cabins. Because of how the discounts worked out my father-in-law is listed in our cabin and my husband is booked with his mom. I have paid to faster to the fun for my cabin so far. Does this mean that my husband will not be able to board with us? Do I need to buy FTTF for the other cabin to have him board with me? Thank you!

The other cabin will need to have it also. Didn't you plan on that anyway for the 4 of you?

My mother-in-law said she plans on getting there early and isn't planning on getting off the ship to go on excursions. I think I am going to just buy it for them anyway.

That would be wise! I traveled with family this past August and we had 5 cabins. Each cabin had to have fttf in order to board together and all of our rooms were ready once onboard. It really did make life much easier for us. :)

Enjoy your cruise :D

Wise decision!!! We could have just bought one cabin since we split my wife and me up with our kids, but it just made more sense for everyone to get on the ship at the same time. Good luck that they still have FTTF available for your cruise!!!

Archived