Seattle hotels with a park and sail package?

we stayed at a Red Lion Inn and they had a park and sail package. There are several Red Lion's in Seattle, this one was about 6 miles from the airport. We did not use the park package, but talked to people who did. We were picked up at the airport and then they took us to the cruise pier the next morning. It was in an industrail area with not much around, but we did not get there until late at night, and left the next morning. They had a nice breakfast, and the room was your typical hotel room, it was clean and adequate for us. Hope this helps

Okay, that makes sense. For some reason I had completely ruled out someone driving a private car up to Seattle. To answer your original question, I really couldn't tell you of a hotel in downtown Seattle that offers cruise parking. Lots of hotels offer park and flys at the airport but that would defeat the purpose as the airport is an expensive cab ride. The only thing I can suggest is the parking at the pier. It isn't too steep and a lot less than what the hotels charge.

http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/parkingandtransportation.shtml

Okay, that makes sense. For some reason I had completely ruled out someone driving a private car up to Seattle. To answer your original question, I really couldn't tell you of a hotel in downtown Seattle that offers cruise parking. Lots of hotels offer park and flys at the airport but that would defeat the purpose as the airport is an expensive cab ride. The only thing I can suggest is the parking at the pier. It isn't too steep and a lot less than what the hotels charge. I will do some digging around for you.

Thanks so much! :) I have looked all over the net for her...and I'm really good at that - but I'm still coming up empty.

Any help at all is great!

Archived