LOVE Carnival Customer Service-Disaster Averted!

firstcruiseever

So we booked a cruise for this Monday TODAY. And we were all stoked to go. WE went to pack and get our documents together and OF COURSE my DD's birth certificate is missing. We tore apart our WHOLE house looking for it. We can't order it, because there isn't enough time!

Called my rep from Carnival Customer service and explained the situation. He was able to pull a few strings to get us rebooked for the 18th instead on the same ship and itinerary without fees or anything! How awesomely nice is that?

Now I guess we have time to plan everything out and actually get ready to go on the cruise. We will have DD's birth certificate expedited.

DH was bummed out. He was all mopey and said "But I wanted to go on Monday!!" LOL I just laughed at him :)

So we booked a cruise for this Monday TODAY. And we were all stoked to go. WE went to pack and get our documents together and OF COURSE my DD's birth certificate is missing. We tore apart our WHOLE house looking for it. We can't order it, because there isn't enough time!

Called my rep from Carnival Customer service and explained the situation. He was able to pull a few strings to get us rebooked for the 18th instead on the same ship and itinerary without fees or anything! How awesomely nice is that?

Now I guess we have time to plan everything out and actually get ready to go on the cruise. We will have DD's birth certificate expedited.

DH was bummed out. He was all mopey and said "But I wanted to go on Monday!!" LOL I just laughed at him :)

That WAS nice! Monday would have been amazing, but now you have a little more time to get organized and all the anticipation for a great cruise:)

Archived