Armonia aft cabins

eastender

Anyone experienced an ocean view right at the back on Armonia. They look like they might be a bit noisy, close to the stairwells?

Just come back from a cruise on Sinfonia which has the same design at the aft of the ship. In my experience of it there were very few people who used the aft walkways / areas the only exception being deck 13 and the minigolf there.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Just come back from a cruise on Sinfonia which has the same design at the aft of the ship. In my experience of it there were very few people who used the aft walkways / areas the only exception being deck 13 and the minigolf there.

Pete

Thanks for replying with that info.

I personally would be more concerned about privacy as you do see into the cabins given the right lighting conditions. We were in cabin 7144, the last cabin on the outside at the aft and I do agree the decks are rarely used as we were out there a lot. It could have been a result of the poor weather though.

I personally would be more concerned about privacy as you do see into the cabins given the right lighting conditions. We were in cabin 7144, the last cabin on the outside at the aft and I do agree the decks are rarely used as we were out there a lot. It could have been a result of the poor weather though.

Hi.....can you get to the outside stairwell area from the cabins? We have booked an aft Armonia OV.

I'm currently on Armonia, these cabins open onto an interior hall way and the window overlooks the back deck, they are right beside the entry/exit doors to that level and to the external stairways. You would need to keep the curtains closed at all times if you didn't want people using the rear deck area to peer right into your cabin day and night. We have had reasonably good weather for the past two weeks and many people have been using these rear deck areas, at times they have been too crowded to allow another deck chair to be placed! If you value your privacy in any way and wish to gaze out over the ocean I would choose again! Probably an ocean view port or starboard as opposed to aft. Hope this helps.

I'm currently on Armonia, these cabins open onto an interior hall way and the window overlooks the back deck, they are right beside the entry/exit doors to that level and to the external stairways. You would need to keep the curtains closed at all times if you didn't want people using the rear deck area to peer right into your cabin day and night. We have had reasonably good weather for the past two weeks and many people have been using these rear deck areas, at times they have been too crowded to allow another deck chair to be placed! If you value your privacy in any way and wish to gaze out over the ocean I would choose again! Probably an ocean view port or starboard as opposed to aft. Hope this helps.

Thanks for this info. So, the deck goes around the sides of the ship too...not just the back?