Is David Moore still on the Ruby?

SWACK

If not, any reports on the Piano bar? We enjoy a good evening spent with fellow passengers helping to butcher the classics..is this what we'll find at Crooners?

I was on the October 5th sailing of the Ruby and don't remember seeing his name. Looking at one of the Patters I see The Piano Stylings of Ziggy Jurczyk at the Adagio Bar. Also they show Piano Entertainer Tommy McPhee at Crooners Bar.

If not, any reports on the Piano bar? We enjoy a good evening spent with fellow passengers helping to butcher the classics..is this what we'll find at Crooners?

I don't know where David Moore is at the moment-I'd be happy if he showed up on every ship I sail on. He is outstanding-fine pianist but an even better comedian. Had me in tears on the Ruby in January!

Norris

big fan.

• 2 months later...

Just picked up on this thread.

Just for an update on David Moore.

I have just got off the Sea Princess in Brisbane Australia having completed a Christmas cruise. David was on the ship. I think he was just about the best entertainer I have experienced on any Princess ship. Went to every show in Crooner's. He was also given his own show in Vista Lounge one night.

I'm not sure if he was staying on Sea Princess but I think so.:)

We are a cold couple from Iowa, thinking about joining you for a B2B starting on March 1st. The wind chill is now 35 degrees below zero, and we need an escape. The Ruby is our favorite ship, but we have never done a B2B. So . . . . a few questions. What happens when you return to Ft. Lauderdale? Do you have to get off the ship, or can you have a relaxing sea day? Or . . . . if you get off the ship in Ft. Lauderdale, do you have to go through customs and "check in" again? We have been to all the ports on this B2B, and it looks like four good beach days . . . and nine great nights!