premium balcony vs reg balcony

minniegidget

We sailed on the Victory in a premium balcony, deck 8, right next to the aft wrap. Our room was huge!!! and our balcony was twice as long as a normal balcony. Not all the premium balconies have larger rooms...best thing is to check the Carnival.com deckplans.

We had the premium balcony on the Spirit and it was great, room larger (sort of a squarer shape) and balcony had two loungers and a table, loved it. Only thing to consider is if you are booking early saver you might be less likely to get a price drop as there are fewer of these types of rooms. Others might have had a different experience but on our cruise all the people we were travelling with got price drops before sailing but we didn't . We were also in a quad cabin and there are even less of those so that might have had something to do with it.

Well I did not go for the premium balcony but went for the extended balcony booked room 6232. I looked and the deck plan and it looks like the balcony is almost twice the size of the reg balcony. Anyone stayed in this room could you tell me or post pictures of the room.

Well I did not go for the premium balcony but went for the extended balcony booked room 6232. I looked and the deck plan and it looks like the balcony is almost twice the size of the reg balcony. Anyone stayed in this room could you tell me or post pictures of the room.

Actually it's not twice as big, it's 3 times as big. Great choice, you're going to be very happy with it.

If you type Carnival Miracle room 6232 into google several photos and even videos pop up.

Edited by Lerin

Does anyone have any recent photo of room 6232 all the link on the other post are so old that they are no loner there and I am not finding any that show the room or balcony.

Thanks you guys are great.

Not sure if this will work from my phone, but this is 7258 from the Pride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

1383781136325.jpg.e8848d1c776d91296a72e1f9117b5d60.jpg

We sailed on the Victory in a premium balcony, deck 8, right next to the aft wrap. Our room was huge!!! and our balcony was twice as long as a normal balcony. Not all the premium balconies have larger rooms...best thing is to check the Carnival.com deckplans.
You have had better luck with the Carnival deckplans then I have.

Whenever I have looked, they always list the non-suite cabins as being the same size.

6232 on the Pride is our favorite room. I've booked it twice now. It's also convenient to the elevator. I think having this balcony actually sold my husband on cruising all together!

• 1 month later...
Miracle Premium balcony 6279 was larger than normal and very quiet. Signed up for a second cruise next year for the same cabin.

We are booked in this Miracle cabin in march with our family of 4- kids ages 9&11.

Considering upgrading to a suite... Do you recommend this cabin, or would a suite be better?

Any pros/cons to this cabin? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No cons. Felt like a suite sizewise. Our group consisted of 2 adults 8 yo and 5 yo. We fit well on a trip to Alaska using the balcony a lot to see the sights. Besides the tub found in most suites, I can't think of any reason to upgrade. I thought the 6279 location was very convenient to everything. We liked this cabin so much that we booked a 16 day cruise to Hawaii in the same cabin. Kinda wished the ship had more 2.0 upgrades though. But if you're on the Miracle, 6279 is the best of everything... price, size, location, bigger balcony. I would only consider changing for an aft balcony or a wrap around balcony... but they usually won't accommodate 4 in a cabin. Best of luck.

No cons. Felt like a suite sizewise. Our group consisted of 2 adults 8 yo and 5 yo. We fit well on a trip to Alaska using the balcony a lot to see the sights. Besides the tub found in most suites, I can't think of any reason to upgrade. I thought the 6279 location was very convenient to everything. We liked this cabin so much that we booked a 16 day cruise to Hawaii in the same cabin. Kinda wished the ship had more 2.0 upgrades though. But if you're on the Miracle, 6279 is the best of everything... price, size, location, bigger balcony. I would only consider changing for an aft balcony or a wrap around balcony... but they usually won't accommodate 4 in a cabin. Best of luck.

On yes aft wrap is on my bucket list, but it will have to wait until the kids are older, as you said they only accommodate 2.

Thank you so much. You have absolutely put my mind at ease! I think we will love this cabin!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk