Going from the Sun to the Epic ??

BlueJai

Book the Epic!! You will be on with us!!! We sailed the Epic last year in a B6 and loved it! Plenty of room for 2 loungers. We actually booked the exact same room again this time.

If you want to see pics and advice check out my review below. Hope to see you onboard!

That is awesome! I love your review and pictures - especially the ones with the loungers on the balcony! We are so close and hopefully tomorrow is the big day! Just have to get confirmation from DH that he is ok to book. If all works out we will see you on board!!

Jai

We were on the Sun this year and have booked the Epic for next Easter. I loved the Sun but unfortunately it did not have enough activities for the kids (it was an 11 day cruise). So- we have gone for the gusto and jumped for the mega ship experience. I am looking forward to some of the neat offerings on this ship like the ice bar and blue man group :)

This is an interesting thread. Our last cruise was on the Breakaway which is new & big. Next May we'll be on the Sun for an Alaskan cruise. I was a little worried about how different it will be so this has helped. I'm looking forward to experiencing the Sun.

We've also been on the Epic and enjoyed it. There's plenty to do and just know you can't do it all. :)

After days of trying to get confirmation (for sure!) of time off, we booked the Epic for January! The prices are really good right now and it just turned out perfectly that we were able to book.

The flights didn't work out as well, we will be visiting NY on our way to Miami from Toronto and also on the way home. We are using air miles for the flights so the options are limited. Not so thrilled with flying into NY in January but it will be an adventure!

Pretty excited to try the Epic and will definitely do a review when we get back. Thanks for all your feedback, much appreciated. Now just wish me luck that I can find my way around :D. First world problems!

Have fun Jai! You never know until you try and the Epic is definitely worth a try because like her or hate her, she is certainly different. A cruise is still a cruise at the end of the day and I'm sure you will make the most of it :)

Absolutely! And armed with your fabulous reviews of your time on the Epic, I will be well prepared - at least on fashion!! :)

Thanks Lara

After days of trying to get confirmation (for sure!) of time off, we booked the Epic for January! The prices are really good right now and it just turned out perfectly that we were able to book.

The flights didn't work out as well, we will be visiting NY on our way to Miami from Toronto and also on the way home. We are using air miles for the flights so the options are limited. Not so thrilled with flying into NY in January but it will be an adventure!

Pretty excited to try the Epic and will definitely do a review when we get back. Thanks for all your feedback, much appreciated. Now just wish me luck that I can find my way around :D. First world problems!

Believe it or not, as big as the Epic is... she's pretty easy to navigate. Or at least I thought so in November. It really didn't take long to figure out where most things were.

Hope you love her as much as I did in November! :)

We were on the Sun this year and have booked the Epic for next Easter. I loved the Sun but unfortunately it did not have enough activities for the kids (it was an 11 day cruise). So- we have gone for the gusto and jumped for the mega ship experience. I am looking forward to some of the neat offerings on this ship like the ice bar and blue man group :)

I can see that the Sun doesn't have a lot to offer the kids. I will let you know how the Epic is when I get back!

We are on the Epic for the third time in about 12 days. Love it. Also, the sun was our first cruise ever and we loved it. We have gotten spoiled now.

Wow, well done 3rd time in 12 days is awesome! Now that we are all booked I am really looking forward to the experience. It will be so much different than the Sun.

I love the SUN and would really appreciate a fair and balanced comparative review. This will be helpful for those of us who just can't pull the trigger yet and book a mega ship. Have a wonderful cruise, hopefully Santa will put an Epic map in your stocking!:D

I can see that the Sun doesn't have a lot to offer the kids. I will let you know how the Epic is when I get back!

I think I am the more excited about this upcoming Epic cruise than any other! So many choices and staying in the Haven is icing on the cake. Cant wait for your review :)