Suite refurbish - Mariner deluxe suites

Graham,

We understand Mariner will be in dry dock early next year and (presumably like the Voyager) some public areas and Penthouse suites and above will be upgraded.

Can you please advise if there's any plans to upgrade the 'deluxe' suites? They are looking [I]very[/I] tired despite good maintenance. Not all of us can afford Penthouse suites but that shouldn't mean the majority of passengers don't deserve the advertised 'without exception and without compromise' luxury experience in [I]every[/I] suite.

Thank you in anticipation.

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Catpow,

While the Penthouse Suites and higher have received new furnishings, it's not to say that the Deluxe Suites have been neglected. We will be updating and refreshing furnishings and upholstery in the Deluxe Suites as they are needed. Additionally, as we typically only have 8 or 9 days in which to complete work, we can only upgrade or upgrade a finite number of suites at any one time. Please don't fear that your Deluxe Suite will be anything less than wonderful and our Cruise Critic patrons will certainly tell you the same.

Graham