2nd bedroom Haven- storage space

austinhoops

Can anyone elaborate on the storage space for the 2nd bedroom in the Epic Haven? In other words, how much closet space is there, and where can you store the suitcases?

I've seen several pictures here of the 2nd bedroom, and it looks very, very tiny. Can't seem to find any pictures of the closet/storage space. If we have 5 passengers staying in a Haven suite, I'm trying to figure out where the 3 passengers who aren't the master bedroom will keep all of their clothing and suitcases.

Appreciate any help from others who have done this before with 5 pax.

Just got off the Epic on Saturday and stayed in S4 family suite. There isn't a tremendous amount of room for luggage in that room. You can store one or two under the vanity/mirror in that room as there is not a chair there. There are two standing closets side by side, the one against the wall is a bit deeper than its partner. There is not a door but curtains instead to close them off so there is a bit more give to your situation. The closets in the master BR are larger and can store a few pcs of luggage there depending on the size, as well as underneath the bed so consider that too. We had no problems but there was only two of us.

Hope this helps....and hope you get Leo as your butler. He is awesome. We were in suite 17029

John

Thanks!

Is there enough room for 3 people's clothes to fit in the 2nd BR closet?

Or are there drawers anywhere to use for clothing storage?

If you pack it tight you should have no problem. There is also a set of 3 or 4 large size drawers in that room too.

In this suite there is actually a tremendous amount of storage space. Side tables in LR provide enclosed storage too. Extra drawers and cabinets under bar area, extra storage drawers in master BR where the safe is located. You shoud be ok, especially if some in room are kids......just have to be a bit creative.

John

If your suite is similar to the SC 2 bedroom on the Dawn and the S4 on the Gem the second bedroom is tiny. I travel with 5 (2 adults, 2 small children and the nanny) and it is tight with a capital T. I store the luggage under the futon bed in small bedroom and have it always in the bed position. The closet holds very little. The nanny puts her things in there and I put the kids clothes in the master. I love this suite but wish they offered a 2 bedroom DOS.

Sorry my pics aren't so good, but maybe they can help you at least see what the 2nd BR storage looks like (our stateroom 16008).

In the 2nd BR there's a vanity with a mirror and stool, then a flat screen TV with drawers under.:

NCLEpic1-12-2013014_zpse433321c.jpg

The closet behind the drape looks like this:

NCLEpic1-12-2013017_zpsd2bb72d8.jpg

The Master BR closet is large, and there is more drawer storage under the Master BR TV:

NCLEpic1-12-2013009_zps81a460a1.jpg

I think you'll find you have plenty of storage compared to a normal stateroom. I was super spolied though, because there was only my husband & I in our room and so I used the 2nd BR just for all my "stuff". It was heavenly (haven-ly LOL)! :D

there is not enough space in the small room for a lot of stuff, best to hang some in the master

Good question! I've wondered about how it might work if two couples shared a suite. Seems like a very different experience for whoever is in master and who gets the tiny bedroom. Thanks for the pictures, too.

Pay different amounts or swap 1/2 way.

we just use the small room for sleeping/changing when we stay in one, spend most of the time in the living room or haven area