Cruise addiction

GOLDENBONNY

Now I know that not only I am addicted I did damage to my 6 years old DD.

She cruised 6 times already.:)

Yesterday she asked me if I would love to play ....."Private cocktail party" :D. Plus she made cruise calendar and counting how many days before cruise. :D.What’s your cruise addiction everyone .LOL

my problem is dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love to dress up each night and love the formal nights even more .I now have so many dresses I think I need to go on a round the world cruise so I can wear them all :D oh and the shoes , handbags and jewellery to go with them

my problem is dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love to dress up each night and love the formal nights even more .I now have so many dresses I think I need to go on a round the world cruise so I can wear them all :D oh and the shoes , handbags and jewellery to go with them

A woman after my own heart. Bet you like me are incapable of going with just hand luggage and take the absolute most the airlines will allow. I love all my frocks too but there aren't that many occasions at home where I get the opportunity to wear them.

Some of things I appreciate about a cruise can be recreated or simulated at home. After my first, I invested in traditional King's pattern cutlery and damask table cloths and napkins. Since then I have hoarded various nicknacks, e.g. cruise cards, sewing kits, matches, a corkscrew, daily programs etc. which can be left around to evoke being on ship.

I also suffer from the need to check cruise fares on a daily basis, anywhere anytime, and a related complaint of doing anything to collect Avios just in case I need them to join and return from the next cruise.

Putting the house on a hydraulic ramp, replacing the windows with LCD screens displaying changing scenery of the World from the appropriate angles and employing a manservant of exotic origin I fear will be the successive next stages of my deteriorating condition. Thus far however, I have not felt the need to pack or wear frocks.

Tim.

Edited by Skipper Tim

Some of things I appreciate about a cruise can be recreated or simulated at home. After my first, I invested in traditional King's pattern cutlery and damask table cloths and napkins. Since then I have hoarded various nicknacks, e.g. cruise cards, sewing kits, matches, a corkscrew, daily programs etc. which can be left around to evoke being on ship.

I also suffer from the need to check cruise fares on a daily basis, anywhere anytime, and a related complaint of doing anything to collect Avios just in case I need them to join and return from the next cruise.

Putting the house on a hydraulic ramp, replacing the windows with LCD screens displaying changing scenery of the World from the appropriate angles and employing a manservant of exotic origin I fear will be the successive next stages of my deteriorating condition. Thus far however, I have not felt the need to pack or wear frocks.

Tim.

LOL OMG I keep crusie cards too and some Daily programs):p

Mt too ,I always buy somthing for -cruise only :D .Even my DD says -is this dress for cruise? WE ARE sick !:p

My fridge is covered in magnets.....

I also have a shelves of "glasses" and other souvenirs

I know I will come home from Divina with some new additions

They said they have some special "commemorative" stuff for sale

for her North America Inaugural season - I know I can't resist haha

Now I know that not only I am addicted I did damage to my 6 years old DD.

She cruised 6 times already.:)

Yesterday she asked me if I would love to play ....."Private cocktail party" :D. Plus she made cruise calendar and counting how many days before cruise. :D.What’s your cruise addiction everyone .LOL

Love planning our cruises, getting all details ahead of time, checking our ports and making our reservations, etc.

Once we leave our house to drive to hotel the night before cruise departs, my vacation has begun!! I'm not totally nuts about sticking to a preplanned schedule once onboard, but really feel a bit sad when one of the ports is cancelled or it rains.

The worse thing that happened to me in cruise planning was waking up the morning we were supposed to leave for hotel and learning on CC Boards that our ship, the Dawn, was floating in the sea powerless!! I couldn't reach anyone due to the wee hour so we decided to start our 4.5 hour drive to Miami hotel for overnight stay. Enroute I got a call saying our cruise was cancelled.

I got on my cell and arranged two back to back short cruises to the Bahamas that fit into the same timeframe as the Dawn cruise. We had a great time, but I was really distraught over the months of preplanning that went down the tubes for the Dawn trip. We eventually cruised on the Dawn and it was fabulous...One of our best cruises!