Saved myself ££££

bunkrest

Ok....debit card in hand ready to book my QG Cabin,I got thinking,is this really what I want to do spend the best part of 5k for two of us.

The answer was easy...the sudden drop in price of a BD lower in hull (guarantee) balcony cabin for single occupancy was now £699 so I booked two...we each have our own cabin for £699 each saving £££'s...ok so I'll not experience QG this time but I just couldn't justify it...with the ship still half empty with only 24 days to go I'm certain these cabins will be next door to each other,the icing on the cake is for interconnecting then we can just pretend we're QG...ha..

Ok....debit card in hand ready to book my QG Cabin,I got thinking,is this really what I want to do spend the best part of 5k for two of us.

The answer was easy...the sudden drop in price of a BD lower in hull (guarantee) balcony cabin for single occupancy was now £699 so I booked two...we each have our own cabin for £699 each saving £££'s...ok so I'll not experience QG this time but I just couldn't justify it...with the ship still half empty with only 24 days to go I'm certain these cabins will be next door to each other,the icing on the cake is for interconnecting then we can just pretend we're QG...ha..

Its only £599 now :eek:

You did the right thing. I went QG on my last trip. I enjoyed the experience but won't do it again as I am happy with Britannia class and, in fact, missed the atmosphere & grandeur of the Britannia restaurant. Food is wonderful in the QG restaurant but there isn't the same thrill.

Yes....price dropped again but to be honest I know I've got a bargain...never ever do organised tours but with the money saved we've treated ourselves.

If anyone notices a face pressed up to the window of the QG restaurant tear in eye screaming "it could have been me"....just swish the curtains shut..:p