Conquest vs. Liberty

kristine25

I think you either have the ships or the ports mixed up.

I'd pick Liberty. I've been on her twice. Our Eastern Caribbean sailing on her has been, to this date, the best Carnival cruise we've ever taken.

There's a Serenity Retreat on the Carnival Liberty, but not on the Carnival Conquest. Other than that and the decor, the two ships are nearly identical.

Make sure to pay attention to any differences in itineraries.

Actually, we were just on the Conquest end of October and while the back pool & hot tubs do not say Serenity there are signs there that state they are adult only. Never saw any kids there when we were back there. So, officially Conquest does not have Serenity but it seems they are working toward it.

The layout of Conquest and Liberty can be confusing. The legend is well layed out and you won't feel like you are walking forever to get from one activity to another.

Plus Tampa is a great port,not as congested as Miami. If you have the time there is a great Aquarium steps from the ship in Tampa.