Crusing in November

tkabrk

I've never cruised the Carribbean in the fall/winter months and having trouble deciding what to pack. Looks like temps will be in the mid 80s so I'm guessing summer clothes and some lightweight fall clothes should work? Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has cruised in the fall months.

Thanks.

You will want summer clothes.

I've never cruised the Carribbean in the fall/winter months and having trouble deciding what to pack. Looks like temps will be in the mid 80s so I'm guessing summer clothes and some lightweight fall clothes should work? Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has cruised in the fall months.

Thanks.

For sure while cruising TO St Thomas, it CAN be a little cool. It depends on the wind and if it's clear or not. From St Thomas SOUTH I'm sure you'll be fine and it will feel pretty much like any other cruise. I've been on a couple of cruises in later October/early November where a jacket/long pants were necessary on deck. No doubt I'd take a light jacket/long pants.

Dont know your ports but this is from past expereince

January=GC perfect, Belize-Hot, Cozumel-WARM,Roatan-perfect

December in the Bahamas, gets cold before we cruise, Key West-sweatshirt day, Nassau, low 70's =it was a fluke

November in the Bahamas-cold before the cruise, fantastic at HMC, cooler in Nassau, especially when the sun goes down-told it was another fkuke

October in the Bahamas, once it was cool, and this past cruise, perfect! Low 80's.:)

Have a great cruise, you can never go wrong taking a sweater as the restuarant sometimes is quite chilly!

Edited by marshhawk