how long does it take to get to secret falls?

balcony4u

It took us nearly an hour. We used realtoursjamaica. They met us shortly after we docked around 10:00 and we stopped for snacks and drinks along the way, spent time at the falls, stopped for lunch at Scotchies and some shopping on the way back. We still had some time to shop at the pier too.

Edited by BBowCruiser

I was at the secret falls on November 6th. We docked in Ocho Rios, so it took us less than an hour to get there. My party of 17 used Liberty Tours and it was the best tour we have ever been on. YOU WILL LOVE the secret falls and YOU WILL LOVE Liberty Tours. There were several other tour groups there while we were there, but they were not having as much fun as we did with Ricardo. Can't wait to to back!!

We will be in Falmouth in December.

We are thinking Liberty tours going to Secret Falls.

Does anyone know how long the drive is? On the site it says you will be gone 4 hours and you stop for lunch.

We are also booked this week and are also considering Liberty tours to the Secret Falls.

Let me know if you are interested in booking together.

I have posted info to the Dec 1 Roll call.

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how long the drive is? On the site it says you will be gone 4 hours and you stop for lunch.

We used Libertytoursjamaica in August and I highly recommend them! It took about an hour to get to Secret Falls. Its well worth the drive, once you get there it truly is a hidden gem! Ricardo was our driver and this was the best private tour I have ever done. He also took us to Scotchies for lunch. The jerk chicken was to die for. We took advantage of the $2 bottles of Red Stripes as well. Ricardo frequents Scotchies so much, they expidited our order. Very memorable day- I would def use Liberty Tours again.

Ricardo is the best guide. Just got back and was best excursion of the cruise. Very friendly and informative. Boys at Secret Falls were so awesome. They took our pics and showed us all around. They are so excited to share their day with you. Only 1 other small group there at same time. All your belongings are safe in the van and locked up. Lunch at Scotchies was wonderful. I would definitely return again and use Ricardo. He gave us so much info on the island as he grew up there. Had plenty of time to do everything we wanted and return to ship on time. Couldn't find any NCL excursions that interested us and his tour fit the bill :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to ask how your tour was and if you can provide any feedback for up coming travelers on your experience?