Blue Man Group booking

PeanutBudder

We are new cruisers, trying to figure this all out...so thank you in advance!

If we prebook the blue man group and then change our mind once we are on the ship, are we charged for cancelling? I know it is a free event but not sure if they charge you if you don't show up/cancel. Can we just rebook for another day?

They won't charge you, and I wouldn't panic too much. When we were on there was a "full" ship (west med) and the only thing that was "sold out" often was the spiegle tent. Blue Man Group is on quite a few times in a week, and when we went we literally walked in two minutes before it started with no booking...then walked out ten minutes later because we didn't like it! :D

Do I have to pre-book this if in a Haven Suite or can I have the concierge do it?

You can pre-book it.....or let the concierge desk handle it. Your call. Just got off the Epic Transatlantic in 2 BR family suite and it was amazing.

Enjoy!

BTW.....I am originally from Northport..

John

You can pre-book it.....or let the concierge desk handle it. Your call. Just got off the Epic Transatlantic in 2 BR family suite and it was amazing.

Enjoy!

BTW.....I am originally from Northport..

John

Hope to retire in Williamsburg :)

they are supposed to only allow every cabin to book once. So if you book and do not turn up, they release the seats to whoever is in the standby queue. But if you think you would prefer to go another day, switch the tickets at the booing office just outside the theatre

It was great fun to watch