Lido Cabin versus Spa Cabin on the Liberty

Babakay

With the new sale Customer Appreciation I can get a Spa Cabin for $5 more pp than I am paying for a Lido Balcony. I like the Lido Deck and have never stayed on the Spa Deck. We typically do not use any of the spa facilities so wonder if there are any advantages that I am not aware of? Thanks for any input.

:)

You do not get any "spa benefits" on Conquest class ships, if that's what you mean. Also something to keep in mind, Spa deck balconies are not covered. Deck above can look right down onto your balcony. To me, I'd rather have the privacy. You could also move one deck up to Panorama and still have a covered balcony on a slightly more quiet deck than Lido.

Edited by jetexpress

If you are a non-smoker I would do it. That way you are assured that you won't be disturbed by someone hanging out on their balcony smoking all the time. Sometimes this happens and sometimes it doesn't.

You will also have higher end amenities in your bathroom (soap, lotion, etc.)

If you are a non-smoker I would do it. That way you are assured that you won't be disturbed by someone hanging out on their balcony smoking all the time. Sometimes this happens and sometimes it doesn't.

You will also have higher end amenities in your bathroom (soap, lotion, etc.)

Pretty sure this is only the case for ships featuring a "Cloud 9" spa. Conquest class ships, including Liberty, do not have these perks.

Edited by jetexpress

What ARE the benefits of a spa room if you dont get "spa benefits"? I booked the Liberty and had a choice between a spa interior and a porthole. I grabbed the porthole. What comes with the spa interior?

There are no benefits of a cabin on the Spa Deck on Conquest class ships. They are just like the cabins on any other deck.

There are Spa benefits on Splendor, Dream, Magic and Breeze. These ships have the Cloud 9 Spa.

With the new sale Customer Appreciation I can get a Spa Cabin for $5 more pp than I am paying for a Lido Balcony. I like the Lido Deck and have never stayed on the Spa Deck. We typically do not use any of the spa facilities so wonder if there are any advantages that I am not aware of? Thanks for any input.

:)

It's not a spa cabin, just a cabin on the spa deck. Not sure why it costs more? If you like being on the lido then stay there.